Fitorch        

Thread: NEW Product Announcement - Nitecore MH20NW Neutral White 1000 Lumen LED Flashlight

Default NEW Product Announcement - Nitecore MH20NW Neutral White 1000 Lumen LED Flashlight

Nitecore MH20NW Neutral White 1000 Lumen LED Flashlight

1000 lumens with 240 yard throw
    5 brightness settings plus strobe, beacon, and SOS
    Upgraded from MH20 to have neutral white light
    USB rechargeable
    Compact, waterproof to IPX-8 standards, and impact resistant

15% OFF with
    CPF15OFF Coupon Code

Purchase at NITECORESTORE.COM

15% OFF with
    CPF15OFF Coupon Code

15% OFF with
    CPF15OFF Coupon Code

Flashaholic*

Default Re: NEW Product Announcement - Nitecore MH20NW Neutral White 1000 Lumen LED Flashligh

Nice! I hope this will make its way to the EC21 and maybe even the EC11. The EC21 has great potential, but I think it needs the same output as the EC11 and EA11 with XM-L2 or XP-L, and neutral white.

Edit: It's seems everything from the original listing was copied and pasted. Both show XM-L2 U2. What version of XM-L2 is the NW version using?
    Last edited by eraursls1984; 11-03-2015 at 11:08 AM.

Default Re: NEW Product Announcement - Nitecore MH20NW Neutral White 1000 Lumen LED Flashligh

Quote Originally Posted by eraursls1984 View Post
    Edit: It's seems everything from the original listing was copied and pasted. Both show XM-L2 U2. What version of XM-L2 is the NW version using?
    I'm currently selling my EA4 and EA4W. While taking photos of them last night, I noticed it said XM-L2 U2 for the EA4W. I'm sure they're using at least that, if not something brighter (if available). I think my light is at least 2 years old. But I'm interested to see if someone can confirm that.
    GOOD TINT!

Text from this site
    Leuchtmittel: CREE XM L2 (T6)

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by markr6 View Post
    I'm currently selling my EA4 and EA4W. While taking photos of them last night, I noticed it said XM-L2 U2 for the EA4W. I'm sure they're using at least that, if not something brighter (if available). I think my light is at least 2 years old. But I'm interested to see if someone can confirm that.
    I didn't realize U2 was neutral as well. After looking at Cree's data sheet it looks like it's 5000k, still to cool for me. I guess I'll have to get one modded if I want a neutral or warm version. That's the only thing that has kept me from buying the EC21 and EC11. It doubles the cost to have it modified.

Quote Originally Posted by eraursls1984 View Post
    I didn't realize U2 was neutral as well. After looking at Cree's data sheet it looks like it's 5000k, still to cool for me. I guess I'll have to get one modded if I want a neutral or warm version. That's the only thing that has kept me from buying the EC21 and EC11. It doubles the cost to have it modified.
    Ahh! That explains why I liked that light so much. I like the neutral/leaning towards cool temps. I never realized it could have been 5000K! Too bad most other lights don't use this as NW; so many seem dingy/yellowish. But many people, like you, find it too cool.
    GOOD TINT!

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by markr6 View Post
    Ahh! That explains why I liked that light so much. I like the neutral/leaning towards cool temps. I never realized it could have been 5000K! Too bad most other lights don't use this as NW; so many seem dingy/yellowish. But many people, like you, find it too cool.
    I like 4000k (warm side of neutral) to 4500k (perfectly neutral). I find 5000k is not so horrible that it's worth modding, but then I don't use it because it's not good enough.

out of the three MH20's the NW is by far my favorite. NC did a really good job on the tint