Fitorch        
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: NEW Product Announcement - Nitecore MH20NW Neutral White 1000 Lumen LED Flashlight

  1. #1

    Default NEW Product Announcement - Nitecore MH20NW Neutral White 1000 Lumen LED Flashlight

    Nitecore MH20NW Neutral White 1000 Lumen LED Flashlight

    1000 lumens with 240 yard throw
    5 brightness settings plus strobe, beacon, and SOS
    Upgraded from MH20 to have neutral white light
    USB rechargeable
    Compact, waterproof to IPX-8 standards, and impact resistant



    15% OFF with
    CPF15OFF Coupon Code

    Purchase at NITECORESTORE.COM







    15% OFF with
    CPF15OFF Coupon Code

    Purchase at NITECORESTORE.COM








    15% OFF with
    CPF15OFF Coupon Code

    Purchase at NITECORESTORE.COM



  2. #2
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL.
    Posts
    1,407

    Default Re: NEW Product Announcement - Nitecore MH20NW Neutral White 1000 Lumen LED Flashligh

    Nice! I hope this will make its way to the EC21 and maybe even the EC11. The EC21 has great potential, but I think it needs the same output as the EC11 and EA11 with XM-L2 or XP-L, and neutral white.

    Edit: It's seems everything from the original listing was copied and pasted. Both show XM-L2 U2. What version of XM-L2 is the NW version using?
    Last edited by eraursls1984; 11-03-2015 at 11:08 AM.

  3. #3

    Default Re: NEW Product Announcement - Nitecore MH20NW Neutral White 1000 Lumen LED Flashligh

    Quote Originally Posted by eraursls1984 View Post
    Edit: It's seems everything from the original listing was copied and pasted. Both show XM-L2 U2. What version of XM-L2 is the NW version using?
    I'm currently selling my EA4 and EA4W. While taking photos of them last night, I noticed it said XM-L2 U2 for the EA4W. I'm sure they're using at least that, if not something brighter (if available). I think my light is at least 2 years old. But I'm interested to see if someone can confirm that.
    GOOD TINT!

  4. #4

    Default Re: NEW Product Announcement - Nitecore MH20NW Neutral White 1000 Lumen LED Flashligh

    Text from this site
    Leuchtmittel: CREE XM L2 (T6)

  5. #5
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL.
    Posts
    1,407

    Default Re: NEW Product Announcement - Nitecore MH20NW Neutral White 1000 Lumen LED Flashligh

    Quote Originally Posted by markr6 View Post
    I'm currently selling my EA4 and EA4W. While taking photos of them last night, I noticed it said XM-L2 U2 for the EA4W. I'm sure they're using at least that, if not something brighter (if available). I think my light is at least 2 years old. But I'm interested to see if someone can confirm that.
    I didn't realize U2 was neutral as well. After looking at Cree's data sheet it looks like it's 5000k, still to cool for me. I guess I'll have to get one modded if I want a neutral or warm version. That's the only thing that has kept me from buying the EC21 and EC11. It doubles the cost to have it modified.

  6. #6

    Default Re: NEW Product Announcement - Nitecore MH20NW Neutral White 1000 Lumen LED Flashligh

    Quote Originally Posted by eraursls1984 View Post
    I didn't realize U2 was neutral as well. After looking at Cree's data sheet it looks like it's 5000k, still to cool for me. I guess I'll have to get one modded if I want a neutral or warm version. That's the only thing that has kept me from buying the EC21 and EC11. It doubles the cost to have it modified.
    Ahh! That explains why I liked that light so much. I like the neutral/leaning towards cool temps. I never realized it could have been 5000K! Too bad most other lights don't use this as NW; so many seem dingy/yellowish. But many people, like you, find it too cool.
    GOOD TINT!

  7. #7
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL.
    Posts
    1,407

    Default Re: NEW Product Announcement - Nitecore MH20NW Neutral White 1000 Lumen LED Flashligh

    Quote Originally Posted by markr6 View Post
    Ahh! That explains why I liked that light so much. I like the neutral/leaning towards cool temps. I never realized it could have been 5000K! Too bad most other lights don't use this as NW; so many seem dingy/yellowish. But many people, like you, find it too cool.
    I like 4000k (warm side of neutral) to 4500k (perfectly neutral). I find 5000k is not so horrible that it's worth modding, but then I don't use it because it's not good enough.

  8. #8

    Default Re: NEW Product Announcement - Nitecore MH20NW Neutral White 1000 Lumen LED Flashligh

    out of the three MH20's the NW is by far my favorite. NC did a really good job on the tint

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •