• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

NEW Product Announcement - Nitecore MH20NW Neutral White 1000 Lumen LED Flashlight

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
Nitecore MH20NW Neutral White 1000 Lumen LED Flashlight

1000 lumens with 240 yard throw
5 brightness settings plus strobe, beacon, and SOS
Upgraded from MH20 to have neutral white light
USB rechargeable
Compact, waterproof to IPX-8 standards, and impact resistant

15% OFF with
CPF15OFF Coupon Code

Purchase at NITECORESTORE.COM

15% OFF with
CPF15OFF Coupon Code

15% OFF with
CPF15OFF Coupon Code

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice! I hope this will make its way to the EC21 and maybe even the EC11. The EC21 has great potential, but I think it needs the same output as the EC11 and EA11 with XM-L2 or XP-L, and neutral white.

Edit: It's seems everything from the original listing was copied and pasted. Both show XM-L2 U2. What version of XM-L2 is the NW version using?

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
Edit: It's seems everything from the original listing was copied and pasted. Both show XM-L2 U2. What version of XM-L2 is the NW version using?

I'm currently selling my EA4 and EA4W. While taking photos of them last night, I noticed it said XM-L2 U2 for the EA4W. I'm sure they're using at least that, if not something brighter (if available). I think my light is at least 2 years old. But I'm interested to see if someone can confirm that.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm currently selling my EA4 and EA4W. While taking photos of them last night, I noticed it said XM-L2 U2 for the EA4W. I'm sure they're using at least that, if not something brighter (if available). I think my light is at least 2 years old. But I'm interested to see if someone can confirm that.
I didn't realize U2 was neutral as well. After looking at Cree's data sheet it looks like it's 5000k, still to cool for me. I guess I'll have to get one modded if I want a neutral or warm version. That's the only thing that has kept me from buying the EC21 and EC11. It doubles the cost to have it modified.

markr6

Flashaholic
I didn't realize U2 was neutral as well. After looking at Cree's data sheet it looks like it's 5000k, still to cool for me. I guess I'll have to get one modded if I want a neutral or warm version. That's the only thing that has kept me from buying the EC21 and EC11. It doubles the cost to have it modified.

Ahh! That explains why I liked that light so much. I like the neutral/leaning towards cool temps. I never realized it could have been 5000K! Too bad most other lights don't use this as NW; so many seem dingy/yellowish. But many people, like you, find it too cool.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahh! That explains why I liked that light so much. I like the neutral/leaning towards cool temps. I never realized it could have been 5000K! Too bad most other lights don't use this as NW; so many seem dingy/yellowish. But many people, like you, find it too cool.
I like 4000k (warm side of neutral) to 4500k (perfectly neutral). I find 5000k is not so horrible that it's worth modding, but then I don't use it because it's not good enough.