ozark trail tl1kpo problems

tumbleweed67

Newly Enlightened
Im new 2 this so i hope i dont anger the natives. I searched and read countless post and was surprised not 2 find much onfo about ozark trails tl1kpo rechargeable. I am new 2 these high tech flashlights with drivers and complex curcuitry. My problem is that it lost its functionality and will now only turn on (barely). A friend of mine thinks the drivers were lost. Is he right? Can they b recovered? Can something b done cause i love the light

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
granted when it comes to cheaper higher endish lights Ozarks are not too bad. Most likely a solder point broke or is breaking. My advice to you is to step up in the rechargeable lights namely lights like Olight SR52, Nitecore MH20, Fenix UC35 those 3 lights especially are worth the costs. When it comes to your Ozark the most you can do is try Ozarks customer service and see if they will warranty it

tumbleweed67

Newly Enlightened
Thank you Celticcross74 for taking your time to respond to my situation..your recomendations will get proper concideration. I have little money for "toys" so i was hoping for a way that i could repair this light ,so customer service seems to b the wat to go

Latest posts