Lanyards, more specifically hardware

N8N

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

due to having lost my V54 219 V11R a while back (amazingly, it resurfaced, so I didn't have to reorder - sorry Vinh, but your light is still kickin') I ordered a replacement standard V11R to get me by, and promptly started carrying it in the belt holster, and also attached to the ring on the holster by the factory Sunwayman lanyard.

I must be stupid hard on EDC gear because already the trigger hook (which I clipped to a hole in the tailcap and then looped the lanyard through the D-ring of the holster so to completely detach the light from the holster I'd have to either unclip the light or unloop the lanyard) is bent and near failure.

Can someone recommend a solution that will stand up to my apparently abusive use?

thanks!

PS - my girlfriend likes her new V11R :)

HB 88

Newly Enlightened
I like the diving lanyards made by Cetacea. Particularly the Minicoil tether, Model #MCT1. Lightweight, durable and washable, easy to adapt to different uses. Mine is about 12 years old, sun faded, but still solid. They also make a few other designs. Visit Cetacecorp(dot)com to see what's available.