Looking for cheap,simple nylon holster for Fenix E12.......

Saiga

Enlightened
Ebay has a bunch, but nearly all of the one's I'm seeing are shipped out of China, with weeks-to-months shipping time.
The other couple I've seen are all too large for a little single-AA light.
Amazon had one, but the reviews were terrible.
I'm looking for the most basic black nylon holster,with belt loop and velcro flap (or if it fits well, no flap), that doesn't cost nearly as much as the light, yet isn't total junk.
Anyone know a good source for a decent unit that will fit the E12?
thanks.........

Last edited:

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mountain Electronics has a nice holster for around $3. It fits my G2 and 6P perfectly. It has a nice sewn belt loop, a velcro strap atop that for MOLLE/PALS use, and a D-ring above those. The only drawback is that the shipping is about as much as the holster, so you might want to get a couple of cells or a drop in at the same time.

Saiga

Enlightened
Thanks guys. I did a quick look around, and it looks like that Eagletac is a much smaller light than the E12, and I'm thinking the flap won't close sufficiently over the E12.
That MtnHouse holster looks pretty solid, especially at that price, but it looks to be kinda big for the E12 (which is just a single AA light, and is only 4"x .75"). It would probably work ok, but if i hear the light rattling around in there, it'd drive me berserk,LOL!!

Poppy

Flashaholic
The D25A listed as 87mm, is 3mm shorter than the 90mm E12

I have the D25a2 and it's holster, fits snugly, and there isn't much clearance in the length with the flap snapped. I am sure that it will accommodate an extra 1-2mms in length, I am not sure about 3mms though. I guess with a little work the nylon can stretch that much.

Saiga

Enlightened
Thanks again, Poppy, you're probably right, that might work well. I just saw that the E12 is actually 3.54", not the 4" I though it was. And the E12's diameter is .75", while the Eagletac's diameter is .65, but it's head diameter is .70, so, close enough. :twothumbs

hiuintahs

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried the E12 in the D25A mini holster and it does fit but its a tight fit and you have to make sure its all the way in to be able to snap the closure. In the picture is also a Fenix PD22UE holster and its the right length but a little loose. Then next to it is an Olight T15 holster (no velcro flap but fits well). I think if you could snag a Fenix LD12 holster that would be ideal.

Vi1Dvpu.jpg