looking for a high power led

boo

Newly Enlightened
What does everyone think of the Nictogon m43?.
Good, bad, value?.

Scourie

Enlightened
Go have a look in the flashlight reviews section, there's a review and comments.

Welcome to the forum.

Rob

boo

Newly Enlightened
Go have a look in the flashlight reviews section, there's a review and comments.

Welcome to the forum.

Rob

Thanks for the welcome.
I was hoping for some feedback from actual owners. Have read some reviews.

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the Noctigon Meteor M43 is supra-awesome. This item is the crowning achievement in flashlights. Anything smaller will give a lot less performance, and anything with more performance will be a lot larger.

Please read various reviews and topic threads. The reading material can be found via google search. I thoroughly researched content that was posted online before I made my decision to purchase this item.

If you want the most performance in a package of its size, you found it.

Please do not attempt to use protected ICR batteries in the Meteor. The protected ICR batteries are too long, and will smush the springs, and they will not work, and they do not provide the amps that are necessary to make this light perform.

Do not drop the light.

The next step up from the Meteor is too big to easily tote, so this item is the crowning achievement of my flashlight collection.

I hope you love the Meteor as much as I do! :)

boo

Newly Enlightened
I think the Noctigon Meteor M43 is supra-awesome. This item is the crowning achievement in flashlights. Anything smaller will give a lot less performance, and anything with more performance will be a lot larger.

Please read various reviews and topic threads. The reading material can be found via google search. I thoroughly researched content that was posted online before I made my decision to purchase this item.

If you want the most performance in a package of its size, you found it.

Please do not attempt to use protected ICR batteries in the Meteor. The protected ICR batteries are too long, and will smush the springs, and they will not work, and they do not provide the amps that are necessary to make this light perform.

Do not drop the light.

The next step up from the Meteor is too big to easily tote, so this item is the crowning achievement of my flashlight collection.

I hope you love the Meteor as much as I do! :)

Thanks Richbuff.
You brought up one of my concerns. It has to do with batteries.
Unprotected, high drain, button top is a concern for me.
Are, or can they be dangerous?.
I am fairly new to LED lights and have read one should be cautious about using Li On batteries, especially the "unprotected" ones.
Would like to hear your opinion on batteries recommended for the Noctigon.