EC4SW release date?

markr6

Flashaholic
This should probably be merged into the EC4SW thread, but I'm curious too. I contacted Nitecore about it, but as usual, they don't respond.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
This should probably be merged into the EC4SW thread, but I'm curious too. I contacted Nitecore about it, but as usual, they don't respond.

That's why I thought I would ask here, they said they talk to nitecore directly so I was hoping they would have an answer

markr6

Flashaholic
I found it at one site from China, but shipping is at least 15 days. I think I'll wait until a US dealer starts selling.

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
The factory has the lights but not the packaging or the updated manual.

We will wait till next week to see if new packaging is available, or we will just send them out in the EC4S box.

The EC4SW uses MT-G2 LED and has 2000 lumens.

markr6

Flashaholic
Battery Junction. In stock December 2. I'll probably go with NitecoreStore for the better price, maybe? :)

markr6

Flashaholic
NitecoreStore's discount gets it to the price I'm comfortable with. Unless battery junction sends a better deal by email, but I haven't seen anything yet.

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Other than the MG-T2's "NW" tint, is there anything else driving the EC4SW purchase (more flood, etc.)?
Just curious, as the EC4S performs very well IMHO.

markr6

Flashaholic
Other than the MG-T2's "NW" tint, is there anything else driving the EC4SW purchase (more flood, etc.)?
Just curious, as the EC4S performs very well IMHO.

I really want the slightly warmer NW. I would call my EC4S a "good" CW, though. My EC4S also has a very acceptable 60uA drain when off (compared to some reports). Hopefully I get as lucky with the EC4SW.

markr6

Flashaholic
Wow, Battery Junction had an ETA of something like 12/2/15 initially, then 12/12/15, now 1/1/2016!!! Hurry up and wait.