Thinking about Xmas Gifts

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
With Xmas just around the corner cannot help but notice how the professional mechanics have really taken to the use of Led head lights.Taken yesterday at Wales Rally GB on Ford M sport in the service park.All the Ford lads were using them as were many other teams as well.

Fiskar

Newly Enlightened
What model head light are they using? Am looking at a ZL H32W for running in the evening. It may be too heavy?
I tend to not use the ALDI headlamps that require 3x AAA as they drain if you leave the batteries in and are very finicky to operate

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, since you insist, I would like a McGizmo AA. Etched clip too, please. :anyone::santa:

Most all the (local) mechanics I know are all using LEDs of some sort. Several have headlamps. Usually they have the AAA cheapos.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
What model head light are they using? Am looking at a ZL H32W for running in the evening. It may be too heavy?
I tend to not use the ALDI headlamps that require 3x AAA as they drain if you leave the batteries in and are very finicky to operate

Sorry no idea but I have some pics with them on before it was dark and there was a name on the headband.Will have a look when I have time.