• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired A couple PR-T HA nat heads *SOLD*

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,

I have a few PR-T head builds, all HA nat to offer for sale. The price is $115 and I'll list them below. If you want one, please state your claim here and e-mail me with the item in the subject line as well as your real and CPF name and mailing address so I can get the light off to you.

A) BadBoy 611 (1x123 host) Lux III bin TX1K *SOLD*

B) BadBoy 611 (1x123 host) Lux III bin TV1K (this LED is warm white not greenish) *SOLD*

C) BadBoy 611 (1x123 host) 1W bin R2H *SOLD*

D) DownBoy 917 (2-4x123 host) Lux III bin TV0K *SOLD*

E) DownBoy 1000 (2-4x123 host) Lux III bin TX1K This is a very bright light with the center beam yellowish and corona blueish in tint *SOLD*

The price includes Priority or Global Priority Mail and the Pay Pal fees

Thanks for looking!

Hotpockets

Newly Enlightened
Re: A couple PR-T HA nat heads for sale

Hello, Don. I'll take D. Sending Email.

BeagleLight

Flashaholic

Don, I'll take B (now that I have located a E1e to host it). Thanks. Sending email. Paypal sent.

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Kev, Hotpockets and BeagleLight, you're covered and your PR-T's are now out of my hands and "in transit". Thanks!

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Jody,

It's in the drop box and will start out to you tomorrow. Thanks!

So the only one left is the DB1000 with the blue ringed sun beam? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK...
OK...
OK...!

You guys are driving me crazy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

I`ve been patiently waiting for someone to buy Don`s last PR-T with a DB1000, and no one is stepping forward.

I`LL TAKE IT!

Don...please wrap it up and send it my way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

Folks, Don really doesn't need any pumping to get this stuff sold (in fact, it seems to be gone already!), but I wanted to drop by the thread to give him a big /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif on the PR-T he recently sent me. FANTASTIC! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don has impeccable standards and unrivaled workmanship. His lights are built right, and each one is a true work of art. And his pricing is completely reasonable for what you get! (Hope he doesn't raise the prices because I said that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif )

Don, a big fat public THANK YOU for what is now one of the top few lights in my collection. You're a craftsman and a gentleman! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: A couple PR-T HA nat heads *SOLD*

Done deal. Thanks Carpe! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif