You are hungry, it's dark, and you want a snack, which light do you grab?

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened
Since we all seem to be asking about lights for very specific hypothetical situations, which light do you take to use the bathroom/get a snack in the middle of the night?

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usually my armytek prime c2 warm gets used for sneaking around.

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened
The ~10W bulb in my refrigerator; that's the most important midnight snack light I can think of. :thinking:

The inside of my fridge looks pretty blue/white considering it is lit by an incan!

Around the house, the only answer for me is an M61NLLLL powered by three CR123s. Still on the same set as when I put it together long ago!

1DaveN

Enlightened
Fenix PD25. The 5-lumen low mode is perfect for wandering around in the dark. I don't get a snack, but I usually get up after realizing I forgot to turn down the thermostat. I could program it, but then I wouldn't need the light :)

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably a Spy with a nice low. Or HDS Rotary, maybe vintage Surefire E2E with Lumens Factory indy bulb. Nothing like a warm light.

MX421

Enlightened
Get a much brighter light if you are going into the bathroom to get a snack.

:crackup:Too funny

Although i've always had flashlights around, this latest wave of upgrading has left me with quite a few EDC type lights. To prevent my wife from complaining about my (previous) tendency to turn on the lamp and waking her up, my most recent ones have very low modes. This has been yet another great excuse to buy more lights, so i use one of these with the low mode to further justify my latest addiction. In the end, i'll settle down to one that i feel the most comfortable with, but right now I'm alternating between (narrowed it down to):
a few different models of Zebralights,
an Olight S30
a BLF A6,
EagleTac DC25C/DC25A

Xaios

Newly Enlightened
The hall light, because a) that's kind of exactly the thing it's there for, and b) I live alone, and even if I didn't, people have these great things called bedroom doors. :tired: :p

Now that I've finished being a smart-***, probably my PD35. :D

holygeez03

Enlightened
My H502c resides full-time on my nightstand... but I don't ever wake up and eat until breakfast.

Swamplite

Newly Enlightened
While I keep P12 on the night stand I also have a UST Brila standing by.I primarily use the low mode which is plenty of light with out disturbing others.It also has a red led if I need it.

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
[h=2]" You are hungry, it's dark, and you want a snack, which light do you grab?"[/h]
ummm....Not sure to laugh or cry.

FWIW I grab the Malkoff LL on the night stand.