Thrunight T10t - please help

The Dude315

Newly Enlightened
SO I got the Thrunight T10t in Febuary. I just replaced the battery. I used an Energizer Lithium. As soon as I cycled to the high setting it shut off. I messed with it and cleaned it up and after several tries it finally fired back up, but did the same thing. I tried several other batteries including Alkaline and NiMH. None of them would even fire up. I contacted Thrunight and they asked that I clean it again and mess with the terminals with a tweezers... I got it to cycle on again and it did the same thing when I cycled to high. I don't know if they are going to do anything for me and I really don't want to throw it away. $50 for a flashlight that doesn't last a year? Also I love the titanium. I see a lot of you guys doing upgrades. Is there a way I can upgrade this thing or a cost effective way for me to fix it? I like to carry this light with my Sebenza. I was hoping to get a Copper Maratac to go with my copper handled PM2.
Any help is greatly appreciated

The Dude315

Newly Enlightened
Thrunight is having me send it back and they are sending me a new one! Im pretty impressed! Still interested on possibly upgrading the LED though