Photon II's and women

Craig720

Enlightened
Photon II\'s and women

I've shown and demonstrated my red and white Photon II's for my wife, my sister-in-law, mom, and a childhood girlfriend of my mom's. Every one went ga-ga for the white Photon II. I wound up buying white Photon II's for all of them. Maybe I should demonstrate on commission. Grin.

I also showed them my PrincetonTec Blast and Pelican Mini MityLite, but no sale.

If any fellow flashaholics have had similar experiences with the women in your life. please share them.

Mike

Newly Enlightened
Re: Photon II\'s and women

I have an orange Photon II and got my wife a turquoise. She loves showing me up with her brighter light.

If anybody has a source for the turquoise LEDs used in the photon II other than the Nichia I'd love to hear where.

Size15's

Flashaholic

My Ex has a Pelican MityLite 2AAA and a PhotonII.

I've got a couple PhotonII's (one's broken
frown.gif
) and being a very poor student, can not afford to give away flashlights as I'm gonna have to give up drinking to get my a SureFire 10X (what's the World coming to I ask you?!
tongue.gif
)

Alastair
grin.gif

Craig720

Enlightened

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Size15s:
I'm gonna have to give up drinking to get my a SureFire 10X (what's the World coming to I ask you?!

Alastair
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

God forbid, think of what you're saying! Grin.

Now I'm curious. How much are those things, anyway?

Craig

RonM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Gave my dad a white Photon II for Christmas. When I saw my parents last week, my mom said that since dad hadn't put it to use yet that she was going to lay claim to it.

RonM