1000W LED Flashlight - Worlds Brightest (90,000 Lumens)

ijustwantausername

Newly Enlightened
Re: 90,000 lumen flashlight

I cannot wait for the day when we are able to harness that much light and put it into something like a D25 clicky.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not to be a fuddy puddy, but I would have thought 90K lumen would be actually be brighter. I wonder what the actual output is, not a calculated. It has a strong output, but just saying. It also needs a pocket clip. :thumbsup: Also, my personal definition of "flashlight" is one that can be operated with only one hand. lol Anyways, enough negativity, Cool project and neat to see it. I would play with it for sure! They actually did a great video too.

magnum70383

Enlightened

I invited him to CPF. Hopefully he'll come here and start building us lights! haha!

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast

:laughing: @ 2:35.....he looks back at the camera and his expression is " YOU SEE THIS S*!? YOU SEE THAT!? BOOM! "

"Here it is lighting up the clouds.".......OK.... I'll take one!

scout24

Flashaholic

I think he's got a future here... :) I'm trying to imagine those emitters in something the size of a "Million Candlepower" or Power On Board type spotlight reflector. :eek: :devil:

StarHalo

Flashaholic

Hm.. arrange the emitter/sink packages in a ring, put the drivers and a larger battery pack in a package in the center and behind that ring, rear top mount pistol grip, side front grip, shoulder strap, belt hitch, minigun style..

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened

Where does the key-chain ring attach? HAHA, just kidding. Actually, I too think that a flashlight should be defined as using one hand to hold and turn on/off the light. Otherwise it's a "two-handed flashlight" or "portable light bar."

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
My buddy posted it on my Facebook wall because everyone knows I'm the flashlight nerd.