Who should I buy from ?

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you buy them all at the same time you could get a discount and save on shipping. I think Glow Bug sells all of the ones you want. But maybe call several and talk discount.
I have read of several bad experiences our members have had with Botach. For this reason I will not buy from them.

<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by KenB on 01-18-2001 at 01:29 PM</font>

Brock

Flashaholic
I would also suggest Glowbug then maybe Brightguy or Tanners. They all are pretty close in price, I personally use Glowbug a lot.

Brock

mcjamison

Newly Enlightened
I've had a couple transactions with Brightguy, and they were terrific -- e-mail confirmations, quick shipping, an invoice and business card included with the shipment, a phone number if I need to call, all the stuff that makes you feel like you're in good hands.

I've been in an ongoing situation with Tanner's, in which 2 shipments have contained something wrong, and the third contained one DOA item. Every e-mail has taken from 3 days to infinity to get a reply, and no shipment has left the store within 4 days of making the order. There's no published phone number to call. This is all a shame, because his prices are very good. I wrote two days ago to ask how we should handle the DOA flashlight, and I'm still waiting for a reply. I don't like that feeling at all.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I have had good experience with Glow Bug.

I bought the Pal direct from Mfg. (great experience..I cracked it screwing around with it and they replaced no charge )

I bought the Eternalight direct from Mfg. (very patient...excellent service..allowed me to change my mind)

Thanks to everyone here I saved myself some grief and have never used Bota... I still get emails from them however.

I have , for ME, gotten fresher stock buying direct from the manufacturer. If you want the latest membrane and battery checking firmware, in the Eternalight, you might have to request it and buy direct. ( Ver2.0 )

Good luck

<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Kem on 01-18-2001 at 10:22 PM</font>

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello again guys ?

Been starting to do some design drawings for the Scorpion-Eternalight project posted a few days back,looks good, but I need a little more knowledge about leds, I´ll keep you guys informed and put some pics up of the design as soon as I get the hang of it.

I´ve been doing some shopping research for a good led flashlight, and those pics you posted on the forum are great in making a good selection thanks guys ! I decided to buy 3 Led flashligts (Not bad being my first led purchase :) An eternalite Ergo Marine in White, a Pal lite Gold(the brighter one ) and a Photon II all in white led.

The question is, Who should I buy from?, would like a very honorable dealer that can deliver the goods on time and for a reasonable price, Seen some of Brock´s links but haven´t had any experience with any of those fine gentelmen.

Could you share some advise ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

AlexGT

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had an idea last night. Get a badgelight and rip out the guts and put in an LED. It wouldn't be as campact as the Scorpian. But easier to do with my lack of skills.

------------------
"A knifeless man is a lifeless man"
-Nordic proverb