Headlamp as wristlight!!!

redceligts

Newly Enlightened
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I have an idea that I will share with you all. I was sitting around waiting for dinner and I was messing with the zebralight that I had laying around. I had the strap that I bought for bundling electrical wires and with it, I can route the strap under the headlamp. The strap can be purchased at I think, Lowes or Homedepot. One put on it is very secure, there is velcro on the strap for adjustment if needed. You can rotate the light at will, but I think the length of the zebralight h51 is slightly too long, zebralight h31 would be perfect. Well, that's it!!! Good luck with your built guys.

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thumbsup: Nice. I have in the past rigged up my headlamps as waist lights when I go for my runs. I just hate having stuff on my brow (except for a hachimaki) when I am running.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool idea! I didn't think of something like that before.

Chaitanya

Banned
thanks for the idea, should be useful for photography purposes. I will give it a try during monsoons and tell you the feedback.

Xaios

Newly Enlightened
My mind immediately went to Star Trek...

startreklightCPF.jpg

redceligts

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for all the replies:wave: Please post up any ideas that you guys may have pertaining to the topic of Wristlight. I myself have been wanting a light that I can have with me all the time, something that I can wear, like a watch or a necklace. I am aware that surefire have had products like this, but to me they are still very bulky. Can you imagine wearing something like a watch, with a flat bezel, that once flipped up can be used as a flashlight, that would be great. Similarly, a flashlight that is flat, can be worn like a military dog tag, that you can wear all the time is great too. I am hoping in the future manufacturer like surefire, or zebralight will produce a wristlight that is affordable, preferably around $80 dollars that we all can buy and wear with us all the time.