HDS Systems        
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sale withdrawn---V54 custom lights for sale!! Help me buy an engagement ring :)

Default Sale withdrawn---V54 custom lights for sale!! Help me buy an engagement ring :)

Hi everyone, i need to clear out some lights fast!! Im trying to get an engagement ring for my lovely girlfriend of 6 years!!!

I will adding a bunch of different light for sale, mostly Vinhs V54 beauties even a couple Fiat Lux lights
    pictures will come in a day or two. or email me at: engineeringmatt09@yahoo.com for pictures directly.
    I would like to keep shipping to U.S only and paypal only *pm for details*

Thx for looking!! ask any questions in comment below or PM me,

First "ill take #_" Wins!!!

lights up for grabs:

SOLD. 1. - $200 V54 Fiat Lux v10rvn Ti with Ti ext for 14500 IMR use*
    -IMR 16340 use without TI ext*
    -it has xpg2 PDTc, its Fiat lux engraved excellent condition, and has a super focused beam with the whitest tint you have ever seen, vinh didnt want to sell lol
    -it has metal switch
    -free IMR 14500 efest button top battery

Back up for grabs!!!!----- 2. - $150 V54 Fiat Lux v11rvn with AA ext for IMR 14500 use*
    -16430 IMR use with out AA ext*
    -it has xpg2 PDTn with special v10r reflector for throw. Very focused neutral PDT tint, Fiat Lux engraving, fantastic little light with metal switch
    -free IMR 14500 efest botton top battery
    -small anode missing on head, nothing crazy

3. - *****WITHDTAWN FOR NOW*****$150 -- discount $135---- discount to $125 final MR. V54 CUSTOM P60 MTG2 5000k (Orange peel reflector) DriverVN1 programming
    - it is set up in a solarforce l2t lego body with Vinhs first Fs54 High Drain switch.
    - two 18350 set up required, only IMR. try not to use two 18650s bcuz of heat issues.
    -free solarforce clip, with slight anode missing where clip connects to body

4. - ---SOLD---$50--$45 drop V54 Single mode xml PDTc Zrayvn pocket zoomie with sand blasted bezel and tailcap, GITD boot and added GITD rings in the fins of the head
    -great overall light!!!

SOLD. 5. $160 V54 D25cvn XPL 4000K Dome on.
    -completly heat treated body/clip and polished up with a very unique golden/blue/purple coloring
    -some wear on clip, will in pics
    -overall great EDC light and amazing 4000k tint

-----SOLD-------#7. $85. --- I have a vesture of blood copper mtg2 p60 drop in with MOV reflector. You have to click with switch 8 times to move to next preset mode group. I think there is 4-5 mode groups.

Super bright, very great flood, with big hit spot and 5000k tint. Two rechargeable cell operation, I usally run with two 18650 3400mah.

#8. ---- ----**SPF**----$95 final discount $75
    --Oveready early 3 amp triple xpe2 cool white p60 drop in
    -solid build, single rechargeable battery operation only*
    -the labeled tape around outer rim is coming off a bit, picture can show via email.
    -3 mode operation with memory. Just keep on mode a few seconds to set memory.
    -long runtime possiblities.

It puts light a good distance away with a medium/large white hotspot, minimal spill. Great up close to medium long range.

#9---:::--$50-- I have a mint Black oveready custom knurled aluminum z41 tail cap installed with a zerorez twisty with momentary. Put it on took it off and kept off.
    Last edited by engineeringmatt09; 01-25-2016 at 12:20 AM.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: V54 Fiat Lux custom lights for sale!! Help me buy an engagement ring :)

I'll take #1 if in pristine condition. Please PM PP addy.

EDIT: I like Vinh's hand engraving. He does a great job.
    Last edited by monanza; 11-29-2015 at 12:45 AM.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: V54 Fiat Lux custom lights for sale!! Help me buy an engagement ring :)

And I'll take #4 also if pristine (aside from clip).

Pm me ur email and I will send u pics. I also have original holster with rubber boot switch and Titanium care kit and lanyard.

Flashaholic*

Incoming

I will offer back up on 4. You can send to WI for me, despite where I live.

obi
    Stay sharp and bright for life.
    Have your knife and light handy at all times.
    Sent from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

#1 and #4 reserved.

I will be adding a v54 p60vnT copper triple xpg2 PDTc with personal bright green glow in the dark epoxy in the 3 posts behind optics, drivervn2

Asking $135. Will be #6 in my sale

Flashaholic*

Did the numbers change? Just to be sure, I am taking

$200 V54 Fiat Lux v10rvn Ti with Ti ext
    $160 V54 D25cvn XPL 4000K Dome on

Cheers,
    Mo

Lol I just PM'd about #'s before reading this. Haven't changed #'s

But #1 and #5(d25cvn is urs)

Flashaholic*

Official: #1 and #5 Sold!!! Thx!! I'm Closer to making my girl the happiest girl ever

Will be adding more lights soon!!!

So is 4. The Zrayvn still available?
    hunter, fisherman, flashlight enthusiast

Yes #4 zray is still up for grabs

Flashaholic*

My memory fails me. Is the PDTc throwy? If so I'll take #6

Dude, I swear it was #4...but #5 was the one I wanted.

So I am out. Good luck!

obi
    Stay sharp and bright for life.
    Have your knife and light handy at all times.
    Sent from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Azmodius View Post
    My memory fails me. Is the PDTc throwy? If so I'll take #6
    PDtc is definitely throwy. And wields an interesting intense tint. I have a ti d25cvn pdtc and its the craziest light I feel I have and so small with amazing tint. The p60vnt xpg2 is powerfully and most light is in hotspot and can reach quite a distance. You Def need a high drain switch.

I put glow in the dark epoxy behind posts, super awesome looking!! The optics don't reach the edge rim. Picture will show. Pm being sent to send photos.

#6 reserve

Obijuan Kenobe -----

I was a bit confused in the beginning, but I had a feeling it was for d25cvn lol

I appreciate you looking!!!

Check back in soon for more lights and hosts ,

--Matt
    Last edited by engineeringmatt09; 11-29-2015 at 03:17 AM.

#2. Fiat Lux lights is with drawn for now.

I'm having second thoughts lol
    it's a damn good light!

More to come!

#6 p60vnt xpg2 is now sold!!!!

Thank you!!!

BTW, congrats on the engagement...is the zray single mode or driver vn? I'll wait until bigburly makes up his mind...i don't want to poke a stick at anything big and burly
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Hi everyone, I have a vesture of blood copper mtg2 p60 drop in with MOV reflector. You have to click with switch 8 times to move to next preset mode group. I think there is 4-5 mode groups.

I'm asking $85 for #7 light.

Super bright, very great flood, with big hit spot and 5000k tint. Two rechargeable cell operation, I usally run with two 18650 3400mah.

Thx for looking!!

Quote Originally Posted by aginthelaw View Post
    BTW, congrats on the engagement...is the zray single mode or driver vn? I'll wait until bigburly makes up his mind...i don't want to poke a stick at anything big and burly
    Thank you, I sent pics to him, waiting for response, I'll reserve #4 for now, but if he changes mind u can have.

It is single mode use. Great focus for spotting and flood. It will get hot after a bit, not too bad. Its more of a scanning light, but throws with a great beam!

Just came in to see what else was added, the zray looks fantastic but I think I'll pass. My sk98vn (which my wife has stolen) serves the same purpose. It's yours if you want it aginthelaw.
    hunter, fisherman, flashlight enthusiast

#4 zray reserved for aginthelaw.

Will send pm

Would anyone be interested in an oveready early 3 amp triple xpe2 cool white p60 drop in??
    -solid build, single rechargeable battery operation only*
    -the labeled tape around outer rim is coming off a bit, picture can show via email.
    -3 mode operation with memory. Just keep on mode a few seconds to set memory.
    -long runtime possiblities.

It puts light a good distance away with a medium/large white hotspot, minimal spill. Great up close to medium long range.

I'm asking $95

making oveready drop in light. --#8
    Last edited by engineeringmatt09; 11-30-2015 at 12:58 AM. Reason: #the light

I'll take #7...

Quote Originally Posted by mcbrat View Post
    I'll take #7...
    It's yours!! Sending Pm

#7 reserved

Edit: now sold!!!!
    Last edited by engineeringmatt09; 11-30-2015 at 02:21 AM.

I've been so sick today!! Couldn't ship lights out, but tomorrow for sure. I've been really debating selling vinhs mtg2 5000k p60/solarforce set up. It so unique. I plan on posting pics tomorrow. Also of oveready triple xpe2 p60.

still debating on other lights, definitely keep posted!!

Thx everyone!!i
    --Matt D.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: V54 and other custom lights for sale!! Help me buy an engagement ring :)

It's not butterflies, is it?

Default Re: V54 and other custom lights for sale!! Help me buy an engagement ring :)

Wish you both the best Matt Little tip..............when you engaged and have a party, ask for vinh presents

GLWTS's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast