• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN WTS: TK61Vn V4.0 - 750 Kcd

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD - sorry I am having a hard time updating the title for some reason.. will contact moderator to get some help (tried on 2 different computers, no luck..)
It is sold...

For sale is a minty and rare TK61vn that is not getting enough use so it's time for it to move to a new home

This is a beast of a light, the longest thrower ever offered by Vinh which is sold out and hard to get.
Vinh rates this light at 1850+ ANSI Lumen and 750+ Kcd
Here is a link to the original thread:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?390749-SOLD-TK61vn-V4

It works like a charm, which was a challenge for Vinh (and the reason was it was discontinued), has around 2 hours, on two camping trips.
Never been dropped, always babied, it's mint without a scratch and works perfect!
Comes engraved, with original packaging, reference card signed by the Master, all accessories, no batteries

$320.00
$309.00
$299.00
NOW SOLD $230.00

Plus shipping (conus only no international sorry)

First I'll take it will get the light and takes precedence over any other forms of communications

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: TK61Vn V4.0

You linked the regular v1 modded tk61vn. The v4 throw is over 750kcd and i think does 1800 otf lumens.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, thanks guys for clarifying that, I just realize at 750 Kcd minimum, it's pretty close to my Deft-X which is rated at 897Kcd! I have updated the thread, thanks

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast

cant believe this is still for sale and no one bought it. i would so buy it if i had not just spent 1000 or the deft edc and 2 lasers

jfong

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: TK61Vn V4.0 - 750 Kcd

Bump with price drop

In case you didn't notice or its a bug that needs fixing, just an FYI that your title says "no longer available" which might be deterring people from clicking/looking.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: TK61Vn V4.0 - 750 Kcd - no longer available

Yup, makes sense, I updated the title
Thanks jfong for your help!

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: TK61Vn V4.0 - 750 Kcd

Price can be discussed via PM. Light is in new condition, works perfect, comes with all original accessories, carrying case and Vinh's reference card. A hard to find V4 which I hope will find a good home

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

One inappropriate post removed that looked like thread trashing. Do what seller recommends, use PM's re pricing.

Bill

flashaholic1

Enlightened

Definitely an amazing light! At this price it's hard to pass up, unfortunately I just purchased 3 lights in the past week and need to recover funds otherwise I'd be all over this in a heart beat. A Bump for one of the best lights V54 lights out there and at an amazing price too! Good lucknow on the sale, and congrats to whoever the lucky person might be who will purchase this amazing light.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

WITHDRAWING this one..
Thanks all, after one month on CPF and 6 price drops I decided to withdraw this amazing light for now...

Last edited: