NEW MecArmy PT16 3 X CREE XP-G2 single 16340 flashlight 1000 lumens

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love the protected micro-USB port. The rubber plugs that other flashlights use just don't cut it.

I don't care for the cool-white emitters, but everything else looks like plenty of fun.

The term "pocket-rocket" was coined for a monster like this!

Last edited:

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there a rear switch?

Looks very cool!
I have the mecarmy illumine on my key for 3 weeks now! work flawless, nice usable low mode.

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
My two thoughts are:

1. Given my current lineup, I like the super-bright super-small combination, but I cannot think of many uses for a short-running ultra-flooder
2. Nevertheless, I think I want it

markr6

Flashaholic
35 minutes of "Bwwwahahahaha" @ 1000lm.

NW option and I may have cracked! Good, I don't need to buy anymore right now.

Appears to be in stock at illuminationgear

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love the protected micro-USB port. The rubber plugs that other flashlights use just don't cut it.

I don't care for the neutral-white emitters, but everything else looks like plenty of fun.

The term "pocket-rocket" was coined for a monster like this!

Neutral white emitters? Where are you getting that from?

Dubois

Enlightened
Is there a rear switch?

Looks very cool!
I have the mecarmy illumine on my key for 3 weeks now! work flawless, nice usable low mode.

I think that is a mistake in Going Gear's description. It looks like an electronic side switch to me.

Dubois

Enlightened
I'll be interested in a review, or just overall impressions of this light when someone gets hold of one. It certainly looks like a pocket rocket.

ven

Flashaholic
Cute! looks quite cool, would prefer if it had a black bezel though(ok i guess i am fussy):eek:. My only concern would be durability(threads etc) over time.

Still it looks good value for a fun light:)

markr6

Flashaholic
thats what we have vinh for. if he cant increase the current im sure he can at least do emitter swaps. imagine this light with 219c :cool:

I was just thinking 219C. But most of vinh's stuff is too much $$$ for me to handle :(