Stupid crooks...

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
My friend's car got smashed into, and the bad guys took a shower radio. But the fool left behind the Tigerlight w/OC that I got for my friend. I guess he thought it was a crappy popular namebrand flashlight. That TL cost over $100, man! Thank goodness not too many crooks are flashaholics! I sure wish I was in the car with the TL when he/she tried to break into the car!

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
ttran97 said:
My friend's car got smashed into, and the bad guys took a shower radio. But the fool left behind the Tigerlight w/OC that I got for my friend. I guess he thought it was a crappy popular namebrand flashlight. That TL cost over $100, man! Thank goodness not too many crooks are flashaholics! I sure wish I was in the car with the TL when he/she tried to break into the car!

[/ QUOTE ]

They smashed into your car to get a $14.00 shower radio?
Farkin' idiots. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon8.gif

6pOriginal

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
PhotonWrangler said:

They smashed into your car to get a $14.00 shower radio?
Farkin' idiots. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon8.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well, I keep on hearing stories of peoples' cars got smashed just because of the quarters lying around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i think its smarter to leave doors unlocked. have you priced a new window lately?

GeoffChan

Enlightened
We had a break-in about a year ago.

There were about 20 emacs and another $200,000 of fileservers and they grabed a single $4000 computer.

Geoff

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, I'd given 'em $14.00 NOT to break my window. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif I know how he feels, my truck has been broken into seven times now. One time I was awaken by the police knocking on my door. Seems they took the wheels of my truck and left it setting on blocks!! A**holes!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
things like this disgust me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

if i had the money i'd invest in cameras around my car, and a silent sleeping gas, so that anyone who breaks into the car gets instantly knocked unconcsious, for me to deal with when i get back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

plain and simple, people like that deserve to die.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
hugs my dogs!they sleep like 10 feet from vechicles in fench and they dont care for strangers to much.can get near my houese with out dd barking and when snoops bark i know something is wrong and i go to see whats up