Is My Wife Becoming A Flashaholic?

scout24

Flashaholic
Only when she starts talking about modding it... :rock: Actually looks like a decent alternative to a headlamp for certain things. Don't let her see the Ottlight products... :)

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Cool thread. :cool:

I thought I was in trouble when my wife said "I like that beam (her G2xPro) better than that one" (her Coast G25 triple led)...
Then she pulled out her Coast HP7 and says "but I like this one best"...

phew...that was a close one.

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations! :party:

Maybe in a few months she could sign up to the forums? "Best light for knitting". I love it!!!

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
If not nipped in the bud at the first sign of interest, mainly looking at pictures and ads... It's to late for you. Mine has/uses flashlights more than I do. What's yours will be hers are what's hers are hers.

Xaios

Newly Enlightened
I'll provide a dissenting opinion, I guess. (Although the reality is that I'm probably analyzing this question way more seriously than the OP intended.)

No, I wouldn't start calling your wife a flashaholic just yet. This thing looks like an interesting gadget, but it's basically a novelty item. It's "neat," but I'd no sooner call someone who bought these a flashaholic than I would someone who buys a 10-pack of cheap pot-metal 3xAAA flashlights at the hardware store and stows them in every conceivable corner of the house in case of a power outage.

...yeah, I definitely over-analyzed the daylights out of that.

Last edited:

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
If she turns off all of the other lights in the room, and uses only the huglight, she's becoming a flashaholic.

Yes, this! :crackup:

No, I wouldn't start calling your wife a flashaholic just yet. This thing looks like an interesting gadget, but it's basically a novelty item. It's "neat," but I'd no sooner call someone who bought these a flashaholic than I would someone who buys a 10-pack of cheap pot-metal 3xAAA flashlights at the hardware store and stows them in every conceivable corner of the house in case of a power outage.

And yes, this too!