New light nicknamed " Superman Vision"

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
just had a friend tell me about this. What a crock of S. Military surplus? Uh huh suuuuuuure. The photos in the ad are all of totally different lights.

Tre_Asay

Enlightened
Yeah, same one that my uncle recently sent back (from a different seller). We put the batteries in, turned it on, and it gave off probably about 200 lumens of blue-gray cool white light... for 5 seconds before it stopped working.

700 lumens, OH MY that is brighter than the maglite which was the brightest flashlight ever made until now (I am being sarcastic).

The one my uncle bought came with a 3xAAA adapter and 2 3000 mAh 18650's (not tested) and charger (charged right up to 4.25 volts overnight. :eek:

I will edit the link to the thread I posted in
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...0-Anyone-know-anything-about-Solaray-Pro-ZX-1

Last edited:

davew2

Newly Enlightened
Got one of these off Ebay for less than $15 free shipping. Came with two 18650s and a 120V and 12V charger. Uses a Cree T6 die. It is a good "cheap" light. But I don't like the sliding head for zoom.

Bear in mind, I am unenlightened and unworthy of voicing opinions yet. <grin>

Last edited:

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
"Just released to the public, a new and powerful tactical flashlight called the G700 utilizing military-grade technology that was previously used by the elite NAVY Seals."

Last edited:

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
.....and remember, it's ONLY $56.00 - Normally $224.45 Retail so, you better hurry! They're throwing in FREE SHIPPING if you order yours today!

Flashlight Enthusiast
all you have to know is don't bother to click the links at all

this is 100% clickbait site, that is all, here is what any look at that site will
do

roll a counter below

http---://---0mszb. trackvoluum . com / click

so, it's 100% pure clickbait, and the data is sent to walmart, outdoor, skymall, discovery channel..yahoo, youtube

the list is about 300+ advertisers and corporations

the EXACT same light is for sale on banggood for 7 bucks !!!!!
and aliexpress for 4.99 !!!

search for the name
MECO XML T6 1600LM 5 Mode Zoomable LED Flashlight 1x18650
(says 18650 but it is 3xaaa)

at aliexpress search for ultrafrie e17[h=3][/h]man I am in the wrong business. I could wholesale 10,000 of these for [1.99 each in a batch of 10,000]
and sell them for 50 bucks a pop ? I need to start a clickbait network !!!!!

Last edited:

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope the Navy sees this BS ad and shuts them down. Invoking the name of the Navy Seals as having been issued this garbage should be in some way illegal. Sure the Seals use lights most likely some kind of Surefire but as far as I know nobody knows for sure. In elite unite like the Seals and Rangers etc. it is my understanding they basically get to hand pick their load outs pre mission so whatever rifle, side arm, knife. lights etc is forever revolving there is no standard load out for spec ops teams they choose what they feel is best for a given mission and one thing is for dang sure this cheap *** "Superman Vision" light is NOT one of them.