The Roth Vegas or a good meal fund.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seeking pledges to allow Roth to go to Vegas and get into show....plus a cardboard box for him to stay in.
If not enough pledges are made to get him to Vegas, maybe there will be enough to get him a gift certificate for some food.

I will open by pleding $1.00 Plus $1.00 for every $10.00 pledged.

Pledges made by Roth do not count towards the $1.00 for every $10.00. And if Roth does happen to pledge, he will have to pay himself via paypal.

was_jlh

Enlightened
I've got some Confederate money around here somewhere that will go to the cause.

Rosie, you're going to Vegas!

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in

RothFund.JPG

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
How much will it take to send Roth to the Shotshow? I dont have too much spare cash right now, but i'd be willing to put a nice modded light for auction on here and donate the proceeds to get Roth to Vegas (if thats ok with the staff of course). It would help immensely if people had a target amount to aim for.

Greta

Flashaholic
The price of flights changes constantly! And gets higher and higher as the time gets nearer and nearer. We're 21 days out right now... chances are that the prices go up dramatically tomorrow.

Kakster... I have no problems with a "Get Roth to SHOT" benefit auction. But I would suggest that the details be worked out with Roth by email or PM before such a venture is started. It may turn out that he can't get away that weekend or whatever. Keep in mind lodging and transportation etc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll wait for him to show up in chat, he seems to be one there more often than here. As for lodging, like Jon suggested, i have a few cardboard boxes i can spare /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jarhead

Banned
I know, have roth get off his duff and make a bunch of nice flashlight bodies on his lathe, and sell them, so he can afford to go.

Anyone got a cattle prod?

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
thanks guys!
it's very nice of you all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

unfortunately, unless some major funds come up fast, it probably isn't even worth messing with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
by this point i've pretty much accepted the fact that i wasn't going to be able to go anyway.

i just don't think it's possible to secure several hundred dollars in the next couple days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:
You could try selling a PK1. That seems lucrative at the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol... maybe it was Roth sending out those e-mails. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif (Just kidding of course). I guess it's never to early to start saving for the next show.

-Mike

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Roth is always very hungry....thats why I thought if enough to get him to Vegas is not done. Maybe he could get something to eat.

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't get too naughty with what you lathe though Roth! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif