What lights are on your purchasing radar?

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just curious as to what everyone is looking at getting. I'm always looking and shopping but hardly ever buy anything lol. I enjoy reading about the new lights and researching lights for a specific role as much as I do using them. Anyways here is my to buy list when I do start buying again (well that is unless some new earth shattering light comes out by then)

EDC
*Eagletac D25A2 XML2 NW
*Thrunite Ti5 NW

Medium Flood
*Nitecore EC4SW

Medium Thrower
*Olight M23 or Fenix TK32

Large Thrower
*TM16GT if it lives up to its specs otherwise it will be an Olight M3xs-ut

Weapon light for 20 gauge pump (one of the following)
*UTG el228q-a
*Solarforce L2 with a malkoff drop in

Last edited:

wolfstyle

Enlightened
The next light I'm buying will be the Nitecore EC4SW. No experience with the MT-G2 emitter and this seems like a good model to try it in.

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm seeing a trend:

• EC4SW is also on my "very interested" list. I love the MT-G2 emitter and that just looks like a neat light.
  • I also think I want a TM16w. I know the "GT" edition just got announced but I don't need another dedicated thrower. That light looked great as it was to me, more of a "general use monster"
  • I'll buy a Zebralight SC63w and SC600w mk3 HI just as soon as Zebralight lets me.
  • I'm watching the new 47s Quark Smart pretty closely. Very interested in that, but as an Android user I'm excluded until they get around to supporting my platform of choice.

That's what immediately comes to mind. There are probably others I'd snatch up if the opportunity for a good deal presented itself.

ven

Flashaholic
:thinking: off the top of my head......

I am still waiting for my stainless SF host to come in for work use, also a predator pro v2.5 for no real reason.............other than i wanted one.

Well now off the radar ,2 down and more to go!
L2T

Predator

Last edited:

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm seeing a trend:

• EC4SW is also on my "very interested" list. I love the MT-G2 emitter and that just looks like a neat light.
  • I also think I want a TM16w. I know the "GT" edition just got announced but I don't need another dedicated thrower. That light looked great as it was to me, more of a "general use monster"
  • I'll buy a Zebralight SC63w and SC600w mk3 HI just as soon as Zebralight lets me.
  • I'm watching the new 47s Quark Smart pretty closely. Very interested in that, but as an Android user I'm excluded until they get around to supporting my platform of choice.

That's what immediately comes to mind. There are probably others I'd snatch up if the opportunity for a good deal presented itself.

We share the same feelings! I'm debating getting my first zebralight when the SC63 comes out but I'm not sure. The Quark smart really stands out to me as well but I'm also an android user. If the original TM16 goes on sale I may get it instead of the GT but I don't have good thrower so I will probably get the GT anyways.

ven

Flashaholic
That as well Tac!! the mk3 zebralight xhp35 neutral ..............forgot about that want :laughing:

TheMocoMan

Newly Enlightened
:grin2:
Nitecore EA81 (Cree XHP50)
Olight S1 Baton (SPECIAL TITANIUM BODY EDITION)
Solarforce L2N Flashlight Body
Malkoff Devices M61 219B V2

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
:grin2:
Nitecore EA81 (Cree XHP50)
Olight S1 Baton (SPECIAL TITANIUM BODY EDITION)
Solarforce L2N Flashlight Body
Malkoff Devices M61 219B V2

I have tossed around getting an EA81 but I already have a TK41 and a TK45 and charging batteries for those gets old lol. I've finally gotten comfortable with lithium batteries and am slowly wanting add more 18650 lights

MX421

Enlightened
I thought i had everything i wanted to get (long past the "need" limit), but then these new Zebralights have me putting those up on my radar. Am purchasing some flashlights for gifts though if those count, mostly trying to get some P60/Malkoff compatable Host for the kids.

1DaveN

Enlightened
I'm happy to report that there are no lights on my radar at the moment. It's starting to nag at me that I'd like a copper AAA, but my current plan is to stick with what I've got, at least until I see what Fenix and others announce at or around Shot Show.

BuildingSerenity

Newly Enlightened
Today bought a Fenix LD02 AAA because it's sooo tiny and Nitecore P12GT and thinking about the Nitecore TM16 (GT?)

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
On my purchasing radar:

1 x XHP70: Acebeam K60 Vn. Large diameter, but great combination of power and throw. I have seen many glowing reports for this item, and I have seen killer-diller beamshots of this item, too.

2 x XHP70: Niwalker MM15 MB vn. Because it is the upgrade to the beloved MM15.

3 x XHP70: Thrunite TN36UT vn. Because this item yields 13400 lumens in a package that is not too huge.

4 x XHP70: Fenix TK75 vnQ70. Because this is Vinhs' most luminescent offering. Large diameter, but no collection of power lights can be complete without this item.

And: Noctigon Meteor M43 Driver VNX2 XPL pdt. Because this item is the upgrade to the beloved M43 vn XPL pdt, upgrading from 7570 to 9650 lumens in a smaller pop can size light.

And: Something tiny, about 1000 lumens, from Nitecore, possibly the MH20, for small jobs, such as reading menus in dimly lit restaurants.

ven

Flashaholic
That's an awesome list richbuff , only 2 and 3 I don't have in xhp70 flavours, instead mtg2 which I still love and tn36vn MKR,s which is an awesome amount of light at 8400lm. I think there would only (to the eye ) see small bumps in output of 2/3/4. The tk75 has more mass for heat dissipation over the tn36. Plus use of run time kits makes it quite flexible.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's an awesome list richbuff , only 2 and 3 I don't have in xhp70 flavours, instead mtg2 which I still love and tn36vn MKR,s which is an awesome amount of light at 8400lm. I think there would only (to the eye ) see small bumps in output of 2/3/4. The tk75 has more mass for heat dissipation over the tn36. Plus use of run time kits makes it quite flexible.
Richbuff that will be some serious light output, I guess if your are ever in a stadium and the lights go out the event would not have to end lol. I myself would like to have one of those monstrosities but I wouldn't end up using them, I mainly use single cell lights as they are convenient to carry and more comfortable to use for extended periods when working on something. My TK41 and TK45 get used maybe 3 or 4 times a year now that I'm not living in the country. Despite that though I still want the TM16GT because 3600 lumens at 252k candela is just awsome.

uofaengr

Enlightened
I'm waiting to see if a good deal on a ToolVN will pop up. Certainly don't need one, but damn if I don't love small clicky lights.

Archangel72

Newly Enlightened
I have a Fenix TK75

after looking around and surfing this site Im all in after Christmas to get a TK75vnQ70 from Vinh....
/drool

Archangel72

Newly Enlightened
Just curious as to what everyone is looking at getting. I'm always looking and shopping but hardly ever buy anything lol. I enjoy reading about the new lights and researching lights for a specific role as much as I do using them. Anyways here is my to buy list when I do start buying again (well that is unless some new earth shattering light comes out by then)

EDC
*Eagletac D25A2 XML2 NW
*Thrunite Ti5 NW

Medium Flood
*Nitecore EC4SW

Medium Thrower
*Olight M23 or Fenix TK32

Large Thrower
*TM16GT if it lives up to its specs otherwise it will be an Olight M3xs-ut

Weapon light for 20 gauge pump (one of the following)
*Fenix TK09
*Solarforce L2t with a malkoff drop in
*Eagletac P100c2

might I suggest a PD35 Tac to throw in there for EDC and or Medium thrower I think you would probably like it better than the TK32