Imalent        
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81112131415161718

Thread: How's The Weather There ?

Default Re: How's The Weather There ?

Raggie, do you have an air conditioner?

Bill

Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, DC, New York City Manhattan

114 F today.
    Check my Web Site: www.Redwayphoto.com

Quote Originally Posted by RedLED View Post
    114 F today.
    I like Palm Springs in the winter when itís about 80, but if you got a pool and a cold pitcher of margaritas, itís not so bad. It finally hit 70 here by the beach in Ventura- No complaints!

We are used to it. This is the longest time I have spent in one spot since 1977. Low tonight will be 90. AC unit will either run without stopping, or will come on and off 10,000 times during the summer. In Aug., we are going to Beverly Hills.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullzeyebill View Post
    Raggie, do you have an air conditioner?

Bill
    yes one of those who vent out a hose in window. i love it but it so power hungry since the air it vents out is cooled air dumb design but its all the hoa allows
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Sully View Post
    That just sounds bad...are you keeping hydrated? At first thought that sounds like heat exhaustion/ heat stroke!! Have you gotten checked out? How rare you feeling today?
    ive always been not able to deal with the heat. its a bit better now that they got my thyroid in check
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

One word.... Humid.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    ive always been not able to deal with the heat. its a bit better now that they got my thyroid in check

When it gets hot and I have to work outside, I take a dishtowel and place a bunch of ice cubes on it, then roll it up kinda like a long burrito, wrap it around my neck and off to work I go. It's amazing the amount of relief it provides.

I also always cover up with a long sleeve shirt and place a piece of cloth under my hat that provides total protection for the sides of my face and neck. People often comment - "You look like someone that lives in the desert."
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Forecast for the Coachella Valley for tomorrow is 120F!

Not too bad, since the storm showers passed through last night.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

Near hell, today 34-36, 200 km south of me above 40, judging by the map as in Iraq and Arizona, although it seems like hell in texas too..

Better.... Now that the scattered showers seem to be done.

104.0 F (40.0 C) at the Airport. 105.1 F (40.6 C) next door at Las Vegas.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81112131415161718