Who's buying yourself a new light for Christmas?

duvallite

Newly Enlightened
Anyone treating yourself to a new Christmas light? I found a couple of deals and bought myself a pair of Lumapower Incendios, a V3X and a V3U+, both with the XP-G2 LED. Also ordered a Turbo Head for one of them. Should be here soon. I'm almost fully stocked now for each vehicle, main rooms in the house, and the coats I wear. I'm good for now, but still plan to sometime get a Nitecore MH20.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Yes, more than a few. These Olight S1 PVD brass and Raw brass models just arrived. I already have the PVD Rose Gold copper and the Raw copper.

Two PVD Rose Gold models and two Raw coppers.

Last edited:

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah I've bought myself several as well, ranging from a cheap Manker all the way up to a ceracoted HDS Rotary, even though it may not be here until spring :)

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened
Probably buy either a SF Peacekeeper, or EagleTac DX30LC2 (neutral). Weaning myself off single CR123/16340 lights and enjoying the wonderful world of 18650s!

davyro

Enlightened
I've bought 3 in the past week,it's been a while since I bought a new light. It's also been a while since Ive posted anything on *CPF . So I went a bit obsessively about getting a good new light,which turned into 3 new cases light's & I don't think I've finished yet.Firstly I bought an Armytek doberman XPL warm. Then It was an Jetbeam jet 3m XPL hi,to cap things off for the week I've finally pulled the trigger on a Surefire P1R Peacekeeper dual mode.I'd like Santa Claus to bring me a new m23 javelot from Olight but that would be pushing my luck

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just ordered a DQG 18650 Tiny IV. 850 lumens of neutral white goodness in basically the smallest available 1x18650 light.

It can keep company my two modded DQG 18650 Tiny IIIs (one is 3100 lumens with triple XPL HI and FET driver, other is around 1000 lumens with triple Nichia 219C and 3.8 amp driver)

ven

Flashaholic
Me is buying :laughing: got a vinh light but unlikely before xmas as still in states right now, also a cryos bezel from OR and another L2T host. Again unlikely, early new year i guess, so something to look forward to:)

kj2

Flashaholic
Yes, I did :D ordered a HDS Executive 200 HiCRI in November. Have it since early December, and still have to wait a week, before I unboxing it. The wait is almost over :D

Trent67

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a Christmas present for myself, that's what led me here, it appears I need to do a lot more research first, however, so I'm trying to educate myself. Hope everyone has a great holiday season!

jdboy

Enlightened
My Christmas gift to myself arrived yesterday, Oveready V5 Triple Copper head. I really wanted to get in on the Sinners Ready Made Copper run but couldn't swing the extra this season.

Skaaphaas

Enlightened
Wanted a Ti Olight S1, but they haven't reached South African shores yet so it will be a while.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I am looking for a Christmas present for myself, that's what led me here, it appears I need to do a lot more research first, however, so I'm trying to educate myself. Hope everyone has a great holiday season!

Welcome to CPF.
Your new addiction starts...
Now! :eek:

If all goes well a PK should arrive 12/23.

Last edited:

rumack

Enlightened
I tried but I'm 0 for 3. I ordered the raw copper Olight S1 Going Gear exclusive, an HDS 4000K rotary in the group buy, and a Lumintop Copper Tool in the group buy. All were supposed to ship by early December. So far, no dates on when anything will ship. I'm tempted to cancel the copper Olight S1 order. I wanted to try an S1 but I'm getting tired of waiting. I might check out the neutral S1 in brass but there is no way I will get it by Christmas.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Had my wife find me a surefire A2. Old school. Had a lot of fun with mine many moons ago before I got rid of it.But she won't give it to me till Christmas :(

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been debating about a brass or copper S1.

then I start thinking maybe a new Quark smart...:santa:

*just ordered a brass S1.

Last edited: