Klarus        
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314

Thread: TorchLAB V5 Triple LED drop ins - Programming, 3500L, Secondary LED

Default Re: TorchLAB V5 Triple LED drop ins - Programming, 3500L, Secondary LED

Quote Originally Posted by locklin View Post
    Edit: It worked! in my frustration I'm sure I wasn't following the correct timing, I just relaxed a little, went to get some food and when I got back I reprogrammed it.
    Great job! Increasing the delay between 2 pairs is the most recommended solution. Other options include trying 112 pin (if changed) and closing your eyes (as already recommended)

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    This should not be possible, as serial numbers are meant to be unique
    They are technically batch numbers but luxrc is russian so doesn't get the full meaning of 'serial number'. Builds on the same day with different LEDs would have slightly different build numbers so identical numbers indicates identical everything, including primary LED and secondary color.

Quote Originally Posted by Oilguy View Post
    I have a brand new Boss 70 and can not seem to get it to program to the highest setting. I am thinking that I may have somehow changed the advanced settings accidentally. Is that even possible?
    This sounds correct, like your account somehow has advanced settings enabled and the governor has been set to a lower maximum level. Its also possible there is an issue elsewhere in the hardware chain, like the safety system is preventing another issue. But that would start at full power then quickly drop.

EM sent with troubleshooting steps and master program override link
    Last edited by ElectronGuru; 04-14-2019 at 02:36 PM.
    Control the Dark

OR Facebook | OR Forum
    | OR Insider | OVEREADY.com

Quote Originally Posted by ElectronGuru View Post
    .... They are technically batch numbers but luxrc is russian so doesn't get the full meaning of 'serial number'. Builds on the same day with different LEDs would have slightly different build numbers so identical numbers indicates identical everything, including primary LED and secondary color....
    Interesting, and good to know - thanks
    ... is the archimedes peak

Quote Originally Posted by flashlight nut View Post
    .... You can still enter programming by ignoring the bounce activation and just go by the usual sequence of on/off as if your eyes were closed.
    Great advice, by the way. This is how I recovered from the same situation when I first got one of these, too.
    ... is the archimedes peak

In reference to the following post by Peter:

Dear Peter,

I deleted the entire post but I wish you would have read it a little closer and compared it to the post preceding it.

The post I was responding to was a combination of 3 replies to 3 different comments. I could not figure out how to have just the one I wanted to respond to alone show in the automatic quote window. Therefore I merely deleted the other two and left the one I wanted to reply too and again, at that time the quote window went poof. Again this made the little quote window disappear so I put quotes in front and at the original comment directly from the forum post. No where did I post the private email.

The forum was helpful and offered some suggestions to help me try to resolve my original issue and I appreciate all of the well meaning suggestions.

Sorry for any confusion and hopefully I will have no more questions or need to post again.
    Last edited by Oilguy; 04-17-2019 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Inaccurate Warning

Just for your guide, the CPF isn't keen on you reposting Private Emails....

Reposting Private Communications

It is not appropriate for any member of CandlePowerForums to post and/or quote in the open forums any part of a private communication that is authored by someone other than themselves. This includes, but is not limited to, emails and private messages. Private communications, for these purposes defined as anything that is not originally posted in the open forums, are just that - private. The author has a reasonable expectation of it remaining so. CandlePowerForums honors and respects that and unless there are certain exigent circumstances (determined by a member of the CPF staff), you will be asked to remove the material in question and/or it will be removed for you by a member of the CPF staff. Depending on the severity and/or repetitiveness of the offense, posting privileges can be removed temporarily or permanently.

You might want to paraphrase it and edit your post.
    P
    Peter's shopping list:- HDS / Oveready 170N Exec/LE and an Oveready V4 Nichia Drop In. Otherwise I'm content. Want want want, that's me.

All is good now and all is fixed. This Boss 70 is the most comfortable carry flashlight with a great feel and keeps me aware of all kinds of wild life in the fields and woods around my home. It also is so handy on a daily basis more times than you could ever imagine. It is truly a masterpiece .

Last edited by Oilguy; 04-17-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314