4AA beam diffuser: Nitecore EA41 vs Thrunite TN4A

gramps416

Newly Enlightened
I am trying to decide between these two flashlights.
One feature that is very important to me is a diffuser which the nitecore does have in the box. (40mm head)

But the truth is i am leaning towards the thrunite TN4A for other reasons. The most notable is the parasidic drain. Unfortunatley, I cannot find any diffusers on the Internets for 45.5mm head diameter for the Thrunite.

Is anyone aware of any heat diameters that are 45.5mm or slightly larger? If not, i would have to go with the nitecore

thanks
g

gramps416

Newly Enlightened
Re: 4AA beam diffuser: Nitecore EA41 vs Thrunite TN4A -netural white beam shots?

I am trying to decide between these two flashlights.
One feature that is very important to me is a diffuser which the nitecore does have in the box. (40mm head)

But the truth is i am leaning towards the thrunite TN4A for other reasons. The most notable is the parasidic drain. Unfortunatley, I cannot find any diffusers on the Internets for 45.5mm head diameter for the Thrunite.

Is anyone aware of any heat diameters that are 45.5mm or slightly larger? If not, i would have to go with the nitecore

thanks
g

after much searching, selfbuilt posted a thread that included a diffuser from butler creek.
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?359558

Does anyone have a Nitecore EA41 Neutral white Vs Thrunite TN4A netural white beam shots?
thanks