• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Gareth Bull Shamwari 3" Damasteel with extra scales, parts, and takedown tool - No Longer Available

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gareth Bull Shamwari 3" Damasteel with extra scales, parts, and takedown tool - No Longer Available

Gareth Bull Shamwari 3" Damasteel with extra scales, parts, and takedown tool

I am the 4th owner of this knife. It has a gorgeous Damasteel blade that is numbered 04 on the reverse side. It comes with a Lightning Strike Carbon Fiber scale (installed), and spare Blue and OD Green scales. The Blue one looks to have been installed at some point in looking at the screw holes as there appears to be loctite (?) residue. The face of the scales are very nice. Also included are a take down tools and spare bits and pivot washer.

Full Disclosure: Lock is a bit sticky but flips open the smoothest out of all the Shamwari's I have owned. Blade is off center a bit.

I paid $650 for this and am only asking for $445.

List Date: 12/21/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Gareth Bull Shamwari 3" Damasteel with extra scales, parts, and takedown tool
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Gareth Bull Shamwari 3" Damasteel with extra scales, parts, and takedown tool

Bump :)

I am open to trades and wouldn't mind trading this for an Oveready Triple Copper Surefire V5 XP-L, either E2e or E1e. I would also consider other custom lights or items outside of lights as well.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Gareth Bull Shamwari 3" Damasteel with extra scales, parts, and takedown tool

This one has been sold on another forum.