• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Atwood Ti UV Stamped Pest

nbp

Flashaholic
Hey Guys; Up for sale are some cool Atwood tools for your consideration. Prices are shipped to USA. PP preferred. Please post here to claim an item. Thanks!

Titanium UV Pest with horseshoe stamp. The overall condition is very good, although there is some wear of the anodizing from being in a pocket. Comes with the baggie and card. SOLD $75

atwood3_zpsmj9fttdy.jpg

I have a steel G3 Prybaby. Lightly used but in excellent condition. Comes with baggie and card. $85 SOLD

Finally I have a titanium green anodized Perforated Prybaby. As before, the condition of the metal is very good, with some slight wear on the anodizing from being in a pocket. Comes with baggie and card. SOLD $120

atwood1_zpsasswmh1z.jpg

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: WTS Atwoods: G3 Prybaby, Perfbaby, Pest

Hello,

Thanks for your interest, the G3 will be yours! As for the delay, Your posts were in the moderation queue as is the case for all new members. I have approved them all, so as to sort this out. Are both grp963 and grpaviation the same person? I assume so based on similarity and IP address. Please let me know. Obviously, either way grp963 was the first account to post. It is not permitted to post from multiple accounts however; so after we sort out the sale I will delete the other posts and an administrator can help sort out your accounts if you need help. One will likely be closed. Thanks.

grpaviation

Newly Enlightened

Sorry, all of those were mine! Confusion over username and registration.

I would like the one Steel G3 Prybaby.

nbp

Flashaholic

Payment received, the G3 is sold! Thanks!

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: WTS Atwoods: Perfbaby, Pest

The Ti UV Stamped Pest is still available.

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Atwood Ti UV Stamped Pest

Price drop on the Pest. It needs a keychain to go on! Would also consider a trade for an interesting Ti Keyton as well. Those are my favorite model.

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Atwood Ti UV Stamped Pest

Final price drop on the Pest before it goes back into my collection or I give it to a girlfriend or something, lol. :poke: