Merry Christmas

ven

Flashaholic
To you too, and every one on CPF, wish you all a merry Christmas and an illuminating new year:party::grouphug:

pvsampson

Newly Enlightened
"Tis the Season

From my girls and myself to you and your family,a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

We sincerely wish you all the best at this time of the year,no matter what your proclivities are toward celebrating.

Cheers.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: "Tis the Season

Ditto! I was about to make the same thread. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas or whatever it is you celebrate. I always like to remember those who can't be with us. Hug the ones that you can, call the others. Remember at the end of the day, family and friends are what makes life, yours and theirs!

pvsampson

Newly Enlightened
Re: "Tis the Season

Ditto! I was about to make the same thread. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas or whatever it is you celebrate. I always like to remember those who can't be with us. Hug the ones that you can, call the others. Remember at the end of the day, family and friends are what makes life, yours and theirs!

Absolutely.Some will be missed greatly here,and those that are here will definitely be appreciated.

pvsampson

Newly Enlightened
Two parallel threads have been merged.

May I ask why this has been done.I started the thread as my own, as to wish the forum my best.

It is Christmas,I live on the other side of the planet than most and the time difference can make posting replies or even starting threads at times a bit inconvenient,but I see no need to merge these.

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic
May I ask why this has been done.I started the thread as my own, as to wish the forum my best.If I had wished to comment in another members thread,then I would have.

I feel this to be unnecessary and a little rude to be honest.This thread did not even show in the "Todays Posts" link when I checked,as after all it is the easiest way to navigate the forum.

It is Christmas,I live on the other side of the planet than most and the time difference can make posting replies or even starting threads at times a bit inconvenient,but I see no need to merge these.

Merry Christmas Pete! :)

How about we just enjoy the spirit of the holiday and the season and not worry about who started the thread! For "housekeeping" purposes, merging threads of the same name and topic is simply how we keep things neat and orderly around here. There is no rudeness or slight intended. And really - does it matter? Your message and sentiments are here - intact. Thank you and your girls for your warm wishes and I wish the same for you and yours! :)

flashy bazook

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, merry Christmas, happy holidays, happy new year, happy delayed Christmas (for those celebrating Jan. 7)!

Hope you all give and receive love, affection, and gifts--preferably flashlights!

I already got several flashlights to give out as gifts, as well as a couple for myself!

2015 was a pretty nasty year all things considered, I fervently pray and hope that 2016 will give us a break!

nbp

Flashaholic
@pvsampson:

I apologize for not leaving a redirect to show where your post had been moved to. I know that it can be hard to find something without that to show where it is. That was my mistake. I hope you are able to stick around and enjoy the forum; it really is a great community. Best wishes to you and your family. :)

ledcarry

Enlightened
Christmas Cheers and Happy New Year!

In the spirit of Christmas giving this year, I felt led to give something back to a local community organization that helps children and young adults in need. Last Friday I gave a portion of my humble flashlight collection to this group with the hope that it would bring joy to those who are dealing with health and wellness issues. The main purpose of this post is to give CPF a heads up in the event of a future inquiry, sale, trade or purchase related to one or more of these lights. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Wishing CPF and all members to have a great Christmas and happy New Year!

Jeff

Flashlight%20Donation%20III%20800x400_zps1bqe9om0.jpg

pvsampson

Newly Enlightened
Merry Christmas Pete! :)

How about we just enjoy the spirit of the holiday and the season and not worry about who started the thread! For "housekeeping" purposes, merging threads of the same name and topic is simply how we keep things neat and orderly around here. There is no rudeness or slight intended. And really - does it matter? Your message and sentiments are here - intact. Thank you and your girls for your warm wishes and I wish the same for you and yours! :)

@pvsampson:

I apologize for not leaving a redirect to show where your post had been moved to. I know that it can be hard to find something without that to show where it is. That was my mistake. I hope you are able to stick around and enjoy the forum; it really is a great community. Best wishes to you and your family. :)

Thanks for clarifying and I see there was no ill intent intended.

It is Christmas morning here,the girls are playing with their Lego and and back and forth with little electronic furry animals.They were awake at 5 am! They couldn't wait to give me my birthday cards,(yes,it is actually today...hit the big 50!)

Merry Christmas to all and the best of wishes for the coming year!

rje58

Enlightened
Wishing all of you Flashaholics a safe and Merry Christmas and a happy and successful New Year 2016!

Latest posts