Quark Click owners, please help me out

ronniepudding

Enlightened
How long does your Quark Click need to be off in order to memorize the previous mode? I read a description (by Reppans) of the UI that says .5 seconds off or longer will memorize, and shorter than .5 seconds off will advance to the next mode. Otherwise there has been remarkably little posted about the Quark Click series.

I just got one, and mine takes ~5 seconds to memorize. I'm trying to decide whether an exchange is in order, but I need more data. If folks could post the memorization timing for their samples, that would be very much appreciated.

Jose Marin

Enlightened
That light didnt really take off with this forum, from what i heard it is a step backwards in the quark line from the pro/tac versions. Probably why no one is responding. They have awesome customer service so id just email them with your concern. Hope that helps!

Last edited:

ronniepudding

Enlightened
That light didnt really take off with this forum, from what i heard it is a step backwards in the quark line from the pro/tac versions. Probably why no one is responding. They have awesome customer service so id just email them with your concern. Hope that helps!

Thanks for responding! Yeah, I'm getting the sense that few CPF'ers ended up buying one of these...

I did reach out to foursevens, and true to form, the offered to exchange it. I'm just trying to figure out if the one I got is performing to specs before I take them up on that.