Sure fire M3LT-2M 800

righttoown

Newly Enlightened
My local Walmart has one these left marked down to $239. I don't really need but was thinking it may have some trade value later on for something else I may want. What do you think? Are these good lights?

Welfare

Newly Enlightened
Well the cheapest I can find from a retailer that isn't eBay or Amazon in the UK is $380 (I didn't look that hard admittedly). If it was in the UK I would be taking it home with me at your price. They are solid lights.

prime77

Enlightened
My Walmart really wanted to get rid of their M3LT. I picked one up and it's a really nice light. Very solid and beautifully machined. The TIR optic is really geared towards throw. I've been happy with mine.

Welfare

Newly Enlightened
Wow, that's a great deal. I hope you will both be happy together in the new year. why doesn't this ever happen to me?

FPSRelic

Enlightened
Hmm these sales, along with a number of lights disappearing from Surefire's website, suggest to me that they're either discontinuing a lot of lights, upgrading their fleet to newer versions after SHOT show, or a combination of both.

If so, all good as lights like this will become available at sale prices. Even $239 is a good price for this light. Due to it's throw, the low mode is plenty bright for 99% of what you need. I'd be happy with that purchase.

righttoown

Newly Enlightened
Well they went back in today and she marked them down to $199. I'm going to show her the $99 price prime77 got at his Walmart.

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
They were marked down to $99 at our Walmart also.

There were 5-6 of them and they lasted almost two weeks before selling out.

prime77

Enlightened
Just a heads up it wasn't just the M3LED my Walmart deeply discounted all their SF's.

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
None of the wally worlds around here carry any surefire stuff except batteries.:(

To all of you that can get them from there, that's a good opportunity.:thumbsup:

torchsarecool

Enlightened
That's it I'm moving to America! That's unreal. The best we get on the shop shelves in the UK are Led lensers and they're usually rip off prices. I have a ubr invictus which is very similar to the m3lt and the TIR optic gives a great beam profile. It out throws my lads nitecore ea45s with ease. They're nice lights

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anybody wanna pick one up for me? [emoji4]
I can't find these on the Walmart website to determine if they have any locally. I know the closest ones don't carry them.