Voidlight

Bret444

Newly Enlightened
New to forum,looking to get a decent flashlight to use around the house,let my dogs out,etc. I stumbled onto a company called voidlight and I'm interested in the t-rex t2. Anyone familiar with this light that can give me pros and cons about this unit or another light that has similar ratings?

saypat

Enlightened
Stay away from that site!!! This is one of the best in the business, very, very, trustworthy: http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=80

Any light you purchase will be GREAT! Richard stands behind all his products. His prices are some of the best around, His shipping is fast! You cannot go wrong buying a Convoy light. Do your research! Stay away from companies that you previously mentioned, you will pay twice as much for half as good.

Last edited:

texas cop

Enlightened
Stay away from that site!!! This is one of the best in the business, very, very, trustworthy: http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=80

Any light you purchase will be GREAT! Richard stands behind all his products. His prices are some of the best around, His shipping is fast! You cannot go wrong buying a Convoy light. Do your research! Stay away from companies that you previously mentioned, you will pay twice as much for half as good.

I couldn't have said it any better. The light you list can be had for much less and both would have questionable quality. I've down lots of business with Mountain Electronics and Illumination Supply. These are U.S companies that truly love their work and take care of their customers. I looked at your listed website and found those same lights listed as Ultrafire,Yezl and Sipik for about 1/3 the prices on other sites.

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF Bret. Do you mean Voidhawk? If so, it looks like they're based in the US and offer 90 days to try out a light; that's good...
New to forum,looking to get a decent flashlight to use around the house,let my dogs out,etc. I stumbled onto a company called voidlight and I'm interested in the t-rex t2. Anyone familiar with this light that can give me pros and cons about this unit or another light that has similar ratings?