Motion Sensor Lights/Lighting

LetThereBeLight!

Enlightened
I am very interested in learning about lights triggered by motion-- battery powered or not-- for hallways leading to the bathroom, for outside of garages and sheds, etc. I do not know if there are any that are on L.E.D. strips.

Thank you in advance for sharing what you know!

- LetThereBeLight!

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
https://www.maxximastyle.com/led-ni...ght-light-with-5-leds-super-bright-warm-white

This one has a warm tint instead of the cool/cold blue or green tints; much easier on the eyes at night. Plenty bright, plenty long enough runtime after motion is no longer detected. I've had mine for over a year now with flawless performance. A two-pack is twenty dollars. I was thinking about doing a quick video review but was waiting until more time has passed with solid reliability.

I also picked up two battery powered models of the same brand that work well also. One gets a lot of action in a hallway, and ends up using batteries after a few months (less than 6 months?). Last time I replaced them , the old alkalines were at less than .8V, so pretty good about using the juice. (Admittedly they were dim.) The other battery powered one is in the garage, aimed at the driver's door when my wife's van is parked. These batteries last a long time. Unfortunately both are a cool tint but they do get the job done.

I went through two other motion sensor indoor night lights in our bathroom (maybe Phillips and GE) but they both failed for whatever reason. That plug-in warm tint is nice. I wish I could control the brightness on it. I would crank it down some, because of night adapted eyes late at night.

There may be other brands that work well.