• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD*...OMG Deft-X 931,000 Kcd

stingray3

Enlightened
Selling one more....It is in mint condition and the certificate of performance is 931,000 Kcd.

Includes....the Light, Certificate of Performance, Display Box, Lanyard, Holster, Spare Black Boot, 2 Extra O Rings, Original Tailcap, a Dragonhead Tailcap, and 3 brand new Orbtronic Protected 18650 3400 mAh 3.7v Batteries.

SOLD...$825 which includes USPS Priority and Paypal fees.

First "I'll take it" gets it followed by a PM for payment info.

Shipping in the US only.

Paypal only.

No trades.

* I reserve the right to sell to whom ever I choose *

DSCF7060.jpg
DSCF7057.jpg

DSCF7054.jpg

DSCF7058.jpg

DSCF7053.jpg

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: OMG Deft-X 931,000 Kcd

Can you help me cut thru a lot of info. From what I understand, the one you sold me is a first run or original version. It usually didn't surpass 900',00 kcd. This one you're selling now is version 2? Could you give details on the difference?

stingray3

Enlightened

Dont know much about the the different runs. Maybe some one else that does can chime in. If I had to guess I would say this is from the second run and the one you bought is from the first run. And the Rev Vic Enthusiast I have coming I would say it is the third run.

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it per pm. Let's hope no one sends the guys in the white suits & butterfly nets after me

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just got it and i'm pissed...not at you though :oops: those jackasses at the post office not only crushed the box, it arrived soaking wet. it's a good thing you double boxed it and extra cushioning. i hoped its ok. i'm going to take them both out for dinner, er, um, for a walk and compare them to see if everything is alright. thanks again

stingray3

Enlightened

Wow glad I double boxed it and added extra cushion to. I try to always prepare for the worse with any carrier. After the walk please post the outcome...you welcome.

Latest posts