Xin td c8. Thrower?

Philthy

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I just ordered a Xin td c8 xp g2 from mtn electronics. I am new to having nice flashlights. 2 months ago I thought my (work supplied) protac 2l was about as good as it gets. Now I have an olight s1, s2, zl sc62w, h32fw, and a mini quark as well as a couple ti3s. My question is about the Xin td c8, is it a decent thrower? I mean for practical use? I would like to be able to light up a house at 200 meter. Will it do that? If not what should I be looking at? Thanks

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello, I just ordered a Xin td c8 xp g2 from mtn electronics. I am new to having nice flashlights. 2 months ago I thought my (work supplied) protac 2l was about as good as it gets. Now I have an olight s1, s2, zl sc62w, h32fw, and a mini quark as well as a couple ti3s. My question is about the Xin td c8, is it a decent thrower? I mean for practical use? I would like to be able to light up a house at 200 meter. Will it do that? If not what should I be looking at? Thanks

To light it up well, you need a light with well over 100k CD. To light up a useful, large area, that light also needs to have a decent sized hotspot and not a pencil beam. The XPG2 C8 cannot do that. I'm sure others can recommend a candidate or two to you. Welcome to CPF.