Great Fenix customer service.

Milw light

Newly Enlightened
After reading about some other manufacturers less than stellar customer service I wanted to give some credit to a co that sure cared about my light. My PD35 Tac 2015 had a defective tail switch & wouldn't work on Tac mode. I called & was able to talk to a real human being right away. He said I would need to send it in. I said I was dissapointed as I use this light every day but would send in. I called back an hour later & said I was sure it was the tailcap & could they just send a replacement cap? He took my address & I had the part in a couple of days. I am not affiliated with Fenix in any way.

fenix1

Newly Enlightened
Hi Milw light,we are sorry for the delay.We send the parts by AIRMAIL from China,which usually takes 10 to 20 days.and if ship to Canada,it will take much longer time.

Milw light

Newly Enlightened
Hi, Looks like we have a language barrier, lol. I don't need parts, thanks.

ven

Flashaholic
Glad sorted:twothumbs, i had an issue with an e25 , head was the actual issue . Admittedly it took a couple of emails at 1st(far better than other Chinese brands!) , but once contact had been made all was quick and consistent, a new head was sent out to me in the mail.

Fenix are a good company imo and back their products up,I will continue to be a customer

fenix1

Newly Enlightened
Hi, Looks like we have a language barrier, lol. I don't need parts, thanks.

Hi Milw light,sorry for the misunderstanding and my poor English.Actually,we usually connect to customers via email,not phone call.You might have connected to our distributor,not us.And pls notice that the operation of the PD35TAC's tactical mode is different from the outdoor mode.
the words from the user manual:
Tactical Mode

ON/OFF
Fully press on the tail switch to turn on the light, press once again to turn it off
Output Selection
Slightly click the tail switch to turn the light on temporarily, release it the light will go out, click the tail switch again the light will cycle through Turbo → Strobe → Low.
Continue to fully press on the tail switch after selecting the needed output mode, the light will last on present output mode

Notice: 1. Under this mode, Turbo mode is defaulted when the light turned on
2. Under this mode, the side switch only works on mode changing

If there are still something wrong with your PD35TAC,pls contact our cs,we will offer you the solution, [email protected] ,thanks!

candle lamp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had issue on my TK50 last year. I sent it back to Fenix through a local distributor. About 25 days later, I received it. It works fine. I still get to use it and love it. Their after-sale service is excellent.

wolfgaze

Enlightened
I had a pleasant customer service experience with Fenix while ordering a replacement pocket clip for my LD12...

kyhunter1

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a reason Fenix is still in business. Actually, there are several. They make a good product at a fair price point. Still loving my PD35 Tac 2015 model.

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I always had positive experiences with the Fenix customer serivce, either Fenix Worldwide or their German distributors.

I own and use at least 26 Fenix flashlights and headllamps as well as several Fenix batteries and 2 chargers. So far of all the Fenix lights, I have owned - I think 29 as three were lost (LD01, PD31, HL05) only one mulfunctioned after a few months of nearly daily use and it was promptly replaced. I use them daily for EDC, hiking or mountain running and they have always performed as expected. I wouldn't hesitate to buy Fenix lights again - assuming I would need any because at the moment I'm well stocked!:twothumbs

BONGO22

Newly Enlightened
After reading about some other manufacturers less than stellar customer service I wanted to give some credit to a co that sure cared about my light. My PD35 Tac 2015 had a defective tail switch & wouldn't work on Tac mode. I called & was able to talk to a real human being right away. He said I would need to send it in. I said I was dissapointed as I use this light every day but would send in. I called back an hour later & said I was sure it was the tailcap & could they just send a replacement cap? He took my address & I had the part in a couple of days. I am not affiliated with Fenix in any way.

Always happy to help. Reading this is why I try my hardest to give the best customer service possible. I might have been that real human on the phone. :thumbsup:

phosphor

Enlightened
When I lost the pocket clip on my LD22 and contacted Fenix to buy a replacement, they asked if I was making a warranty claim. I said, "no" I lost the clip and wanted to purchase a replacement. They responded, "we'll get one out to you in the mail immediately at no charge."

I can't tell you how much I appreciated that gesture. Like their products, Fenix customer service is first class.

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I called & was able to talk to a real human being right away. He said I would need to send it in.

Whom exactly did you call, Fenix HQ Shenzhen the China ?

Or Fenix importer the USA (several are several in the US) ?