wally world today

nitebrite

Enlightened
this is probably old news but I just sighed. they have 1200 lumen(supposed) flashlights running on 9 aa batteries! I guess at least that puts to rest issues of lithium safety. unless you use lithium aa's! they did have a rechargeable one but did not float my boat either. if a 1200 lumen flashlight is not haiii me thinks it is not worth it's salt. who buys this stuff? I mean because they were like $70 which is steep for any flashlight at Walmart. next to the junk knives. one funny thing was one flashlight said proudly "designed" in Kansas lol. without the quotes of course.

honestly real huge lumens is not my game anymore anyways. I want the new sf titan but can't find one locally. don't order online due to led lottery. yes, they have gotten much better but I am a old brat. I have original titan but do not care for the ui. two speeds is good for me. plus this is much brighter and still brass. doubt it has sapphire.

well, wally world always amuses me. amazingly I did find what I was looking for which was odd for them to carry. ceramic keyed light socket. I was sure they would have plastic. weather was just too bad to go to home depot. then I overheated my awd once I was stuck lol. winches are great if you have something to attach them to. ill just pull it out with the john deere. as soon as I dry off.

I hope you guys found humor in this post.

happy holidays.

scout24

Flashaholic
Hi there nitebrite! Wallyworld almost got a few of my dollars the other day, they had the Mag Solitare AAA LED in a blister pack with the 2xAA Mag. I had it in my hand, put it in the cart, then thought better of it... :)

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
... ...1200 lumen(supposed) flashlights running on 9 aa batteries... ...
Similar were $20 each for Rayz 1000 Lumen, 9 x AA included. I snagged three of them, just because they were cheap for the physical size and hefty weight.

The most humorous thing I ever saw at Wally World: Kachina dolls for sale at a Walmart located in northern Arizona, less than 5 miles from a bona fide reservation; replete with the obligatory Made In China sticker.

LightMagic

Newly Enlightened
Well as for me i picked up couple of ozark 150 lumen headlamp at Wall Mart for $9.08 each. satisfied with it, going to apply Phaser diffusion film soon

nitebrite

Enlightened
get this. what I actually went to get and they did indeed have. the light socket. the screws were such poor quality they both stripped instantly. threw away receipt. not even worth it to stand in the line with one register open. I went to hd and got a proper one. watch out for menards too. they sell a lot of off brand stuff that looks like name brand stuff. heck they even have breakfast cereal. I stick with hd and sometimes lowes if looks are important like for finishing stuff they are good. hd is the only big box store that cuts stuff. I know that is all ot but it had to do with why I actually ended up at a Walmart at 3am. I try never to go there. especially at that time. come back and find your car gone lol. those lights would actually be nice if they took like 6 lithiums and were haiii. of course not. although they did have a rechargeable one. it was like 80 bucks. you can get the same Chinese thing online with the actual manufacturers name for $25 of course.

I was wondering something though that is also ot. I wanted some new sf gear. why did surefire lose all their dealers? they even made them more affordable. if I could just go to bass or gander. have to ride all the way up to gun shop. go figure I live in the middle of nowhere and there is no gun shop. I guess the deer voted. actually I think what it is that fenix etc are just cheaper still. I need something new for my pocket cary though. my old p2 has been way outspeced by now. it is still brighter than a 5d mag haha.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
get this. what I actually went to get and they did indeed have. the light socket. the screws were such poor quality they both stripped instantly. threw away receipt. not even worth it to stand in the line with one register open. I went to hd and got a proper one. watch out for menards too. they sell a lot of off brand stuff that looks like name brand stuff. heck they even have breakfast cereal. I stick with hd and sometimes lowes if looks are important like for finishing stuff they are good. hd is the only big box store that cuts stuff. I know that is all ot but it had to do with why I actually ended up at a Walmart at 3am. I try never to go there. especially at that time. come back and find your car gone lol. those lights would actually be nice if they took like 6 lithiums and were haiii. of course not. although they did have a rechargeable one. it was like 80 bucks. you can get the same Chinese thing online with the actual manufacturers name for $25 of course.

I was wondering something though that is also ot. I wanted some new sf gear. why did surefire lose all their dealers? they even made them more affordable. if I could just go to bass or gander. have to ride all the way up to gun shop. go figure I live in the middle of nowhere and there is no gun shop. I guess the deer voted. actually I think what it is that fenix etc are just cheaper still. I need something new for my pocket cary though. my old p2 has been way outspeced by now. it is still brighter than a 5d mag haha.

Sounds like you have an absolutely horrible life.

nitebrite

Enlightened
HAHA. I realized what that sounded like. although I did not while I was typing it unfortunately. sorry y'all read that.

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
HAHA. I realized what that sounded like. although I did not while I was typing it unfortunately. sorry y'all read that.

Not at all... you should check out some of our posting histories itt, before apologizing for us having to read anything.