When is the last time you had a flashlight party?

Dr. Tweedbucket

Enlightened
:party:

You know, like got all your flashlights together in a dark room, tail stand them and crank them up? :confused: Amazing how well a few good flashlights can light up a room.

I'm doing it right now. :party: The more lights, the better! This works best with a white ceiling of course. I'm loving the purple spots from my Fenix E01s .... I'd call that freezing white. Cool whites are good too.

Happy 2016!

Octavian

Newly Enlightened
I had yesterday a flashlight party (with a part of them) when I discharged most of my 18650 flashlights for the storage mode (3,6-3,7 V) , six or seven flashlights were on my desk...let there be light !! :party:

ven

Flashaholic
Regularly, maybe at least a couple of times a week but not all of them, just too many to manage . Usually between 10-20 lights would be used and not on together, usually in turn a couple at a time , shining / exploring/testing etc:)

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do not use room lights when my wife is sleeping or away; every morning and some evenings it's all flashlight ceiling- and wall-bounce! Instead of bedside lamps we have tailstanding flashlights. Sometimes she humors me and we only use flashlights throughout the whole house for an entire evening, too.

So we have flashlight parties regularly!

Last one for the whole house was perhaps 4 days ago :party:

LetThereBeLight!

Enlightened
I had yesterday a flashlight party (with a part of them) when I discharged most of my 18650 flashlights for the storage mode (3,6-3,7 V) , six or seven flashlights were on my desk...let there be light !! :party:

You rang, sir?

- LetThereBeLight!

haha

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I consider to place several of my brightest lights tail standing just to see how bright it will be. A quick calculation gives me it will reach 15000lm or so... Probably my living room will be something like a light therapy room! :)

UnderPar

Enlightened
December 30! I was bringing my ZL SC62w and TN TN4A and three of my friends have their Olight S30, ET DX30LC2 and ZL SC62. We tried a ceiling bounce of all these lights with the garrage lights off. The illumination was even more than the garrage lights! Wooooh