What was the last flashlight you bought in 20015?

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quantum D2 - Veleno Designs - EDC Stainless Steel Flashlight

See original listing

Item condition:
Used

Ended:
Dec 31, 2015 , 5:21PM

Winning bid:
US $69.00

ven

Flashaholic
Very nice!, :cool:
........i dont know tbh, out of a black cooly from Graham, another L2T stainless host with a black cryos head and a tn32UTvn..........oh and a nextorch TA10 and Fenix tk12 , both from kj2 and something else:sssh: Can not remember order tbh as just a jumble in my December mind, after all its last year so no wander:p

Random 2 for pics(not took pics of some as not received yet!

bykfixer

Flashaholic

^^ the PK Warrior 2 by Power Tac

One of only 250 made.

Around 7pm I found a treasure trove of old stock 6P's so I bought 2 more of those, then a green Rogue 2 for $11+s&h, and a couple minutes before the clock struck midnight..
The Paul Kim tweaked PowerTac.

My resolution was NO MORE!!!
So like an alcaholic who'd vowed to give up drinking I went on one more binge (about 20 lights in December) until the clock struck midnight.
Now I'm done for a while....

In 016 I'll set my sights on pre-LED era lights.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Thanks to Bykfixer's help, a NIP Surefire 6P for a killer price. And nothing purchased yet in 2016! Woo Hoo!!! :)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Last was my Christmas present to myself, a SureFire EB1 Back-up. Bezel-down clip simply doesn't feel as sturdy as the older Bezel-up clips. And I mean both the short and long versions.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
The last was a light I ordered back in November a Olight S1baton in raw copper. It was supposed to have been in stock, then delayed till December 10, then finally shipped December 29th.

Stream

Enlightened
What was the last flashlight I bought in 20015? Ask me again in 18000 years! :D

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about last one that I bought to arrive this year.
BLF D80 in foreground of pic
3BA764D3-34C1-4849-9F79-CB25E3C65FE9_zpsjdo950y5.jpg

clintb

Enlightened
Last light ordered and delivered in 2015 is a Convoy S2+ with Nichia UV emitter. That is one wicked light.

ven

Flashaholic
Yes, even if I probably will not get the new updated version it's still a bargain I think.

IMHO the output difference is n/a , really not worth an upgrade of such a small amount(for new buyers fair enough) The usb is handy to have, out of the ones i have had, i have hardly used, more for testing tbh. The sr52vn has been used enough times to count on 1 hand......and that was when camping. I prefer to charge my cells out of a light so i can see/watch/measure whats going on...........and thats not including the faster charge rates of 1a ! Convenient yes, no argument there, a must..........no i dont think so imo.

The bezel seems a nice little cosmetic improvement, but thats a matter of taste anyway:)

What i do love regardless of older/newer is the simple UI, the press/hold for turbo is not for everyone but i think it works great. Its more than enough at around 1200lm, hold power and a blast, release and back to high mode...........or whatever mode your on at the time.

Biggest neg for me is the low mode, sure selfbuilt measured it at 400lm, either way it would have been nice for a lower mode for close up stuff. Its a pocket S&R light though after all, so i guess its kind of forgivable !