LED pain killer

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I've seen portions of this infomercial on at least two occasions, and it looks like it has mainly red LEDs, with a smattering of green ones near the center - though these "green" LEDs could be IR LEDs that the camera is showing as green.

I'd be tempted to buy one and review it on my website, if it weren't for the cost of the device.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Don't worry about it Kris. I certainly don't expect you or anyone else to send me samples of every LED thing that comes out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Granted, but we don't expect you to buy every LED thing that comes out, either, even though we search your site for reviews of every LED thing before we buy it (unless, of course, it's just too cheap to pass up). You have to get your samples from [bsome[/b]where!

By the way, having compared the ErgoMarine to the knock-off from Singapore, I have a whole new appreciation of what you and your fellow reviewers go through to feed our flashaholism. Yeah, part of it is fun, and part of it feeds the ego because you're putting your ideas in print for the world to read, but it's actually pretty hard to keep your thoughts organized while you're performing the tests, and keeping track of all your impressions. Then, trying to make a coherent written report that people will actually read??? There's an almost Herculean task for some of us.

Latest posts