New Years Resolution

Bohunk

Newly Enlightened
I don't usually make resolutions but this year I am! My resolution is to stop checking out CPF's forums and Selfbuilts reviews ( I now own an MH27 and MH20):thinking: HJK's Charger reviews ( I now own a Nitecore D2 and Xtar VP2) :thinking: and battery forums ( yup I now have 2- Nitecore 3400mAh 18650 and 2-Panasonic 3500 mAh 18650) A month ago I didn't know what an 18650 was! So yup that's my New Years Resolution my bank account can't take it! Hey is that the Klarus Fh10 what a great light...noooooo!!!

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Ppfft, aint no point in even saying what mine was...
I'd broke it before noon on Jan 1.

So I edited it from 'no more lights' to 'a lot less lights'... Well by the 3rd I'd acquired 7...so there goes that. lol

I guess I'll just resolve not to resolve.

tops2

Enlightened
Lol.. I've "barely" started and now have 3 general use lights, 3 keychain lights, 2 18650 batteries, 2 sets of Eneloop Pros (AAA & AA) and a new charger. I'll try to wait at least 1 month before next purchase so I can use what I bought first. Good thing I'm usually pretty good about spending (just tempted all the time).

But I'm currently interested in the Nitecore MH20 group buy, and just saw this morning of the Olight S1 deal at banggood (but don't know if I should get it since seems redundant with the Zebralight SC5w)... **must resist**