1 x CR123A Battery Magazine / Sleeve

MarkF786

Newly Enlightened
I recently purchased a couple 2 x CR123A magazines from EagleTac (https://www.eagletac-usa.com/products/product.aspx?pid=7263 - with their current XMAS2015 code, they're discounted with free shipping!). I received them today and found they work great in my 18650 flashlights. I was wondering if anyone sells a 1 x CR123A magazine for use in a 18350 flashlight. My MT10C references using one - "The included battery magazine securely holds the (R)CR123 battery in place, thus stopping battery movement in the compartment" - but not surprisingly one wasn't actually included.

Does anyone know where I can buy a 1 x CR123 magazine?

Yes, I know I could make one by rolling up some paper, but I wouldn't mind paying a few bucks for a well crafted plastic one.

MarkF786

Newly Enlightened
Oveready has delrin battery sleeves in a variety of sizes and lengths.

Thanks for the info. They look nice, but the $10/sleeve plus $4 shipping was more than I expected. EagleTac's cost of $2 is a steal, though I think $5 would be reasonable.

flashlight nut

Enlightened
Well first of all, welcome to CPF!! Second of all, after being on CPF for a little while you will have plenty of excuses to order from Oveready so you can include the sleeve in one of your orders.:D

m4a1usr

Enlightened
If you have an account with "that bidding site" you will find an endless amount of sellers who have battery adapters just like you seek. And cheap.

MarkF786

Newly Enlightened
If you have an account with "that bidding site" you will find an endless amount of sellers who have battery adapters just like you seek. And cheap.

I haven't had luck finding any. Can you give me any tips on what to search for?

m4a1usr

Enlightened
I haven't had luck finding any. Can you give me any tips on what to search for?

The first one that comes to mind is easy to google. I wont link any Ebay seller or product. Just go there and enter "Olight CR123A Battery Magazine" I got a few from the seller last year and they can be invaluable when needed