These came today

Jwilliamsm

Newly Enlightened
My Fenix LD75C came in the post today :) i ordered it with 4 AW 3400 mAH batteries and a Xtar VP4 charger. I am very impressed with the quality of the flashlight, hope i don't get too much into this hobby i spend enough on the car!

Also whats the best attaching the lanyard?

IMG_2173 by Jason, on Flickr
IMG_2176 by Jason, on Flickr
IMG_2156 by Jason, on Flickr
IMG_2171 by Jason, on Flickr
IMG_2165 by Jason, on Flickr
IMG_2163 by Jason, on Flickr
IMG_2164 by Jason, on Flickr
IMG_2158 by Jason, on Flickr
IMG_2155 by Jason, on Flickr

ven

Flashaholic
Nice set up:D

Are there 2 holes next to each on each side or just one hole each side of the cap.

If 2, thread the loop through one and back through the other,feed lanyard though the loop so you can tail stand(still can using one hole but not dead straight if makes sense as the lanyard is over the tail cap .

Single hole

Double next to each other

Last edited:

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it is a single hole and you plan to tailstand the light, get in the habit of making sure that the light is stable before walking away - every time! I can't tell you how many times my TK41 has taken a tumble because I tailstood it and turned away, only to hear it crash down a second or two later. This is assuming that you don't want it falling over/down, of course, LOL.

Congrats on the light and setup - thanks for sharing the pics! I like the looks of that charger; can you confirm its model name/number?

:welcome:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
You can always loosen the lanyard and slide it sideways and re-cinch it, then like said above ensure it doesn't wobble.

Me? I'd drill a second hole. Just did that to a light recently because it's cap is flat. But the cranallated kind you just loosen the lanyard and adjust it.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the looks of that charger; can you confirm its model name/number?

That is an Xtar VC4, check it out here, i got one of these cos i am contemplating getting a solar cell and this uses a USB port for power and it can also charge NiMH as well as li-ion, way cool.

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is an Xtar VC4, check it out here, i got one of these cos i am contemplating getting a solar cell and this uses a USB port for power and it can also charge NiMH as well as li-ion, way cool.

Seriously cool - thank you very much, hyperloop!

Poppy

Flashaholic
Nice set up:D

Are there 2 holes next to each on each side or just one hole each side of the cap.

If 2, thread the loop through one and back through the other,feed lanyard though the loop so you can tail stand(still can using one hole but not dead straight if makes sense as the lanyard is over the tail cap .

Single hole

Double next to each other

Nice ven!
I picture is worth a thousand words, or in this case about 68 :thumbsup:
Oh and just for laughs :nana:

ven

Flashaholic
:laughing:

Yes some times a pic is easier than trying to describe it .........for me anyway:p

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Try these images, as this is a LD75C light.

LD75C2_zpsnjfl8hyr.jpeg

LD75C1_zps49iguix1.jpeg

Jwilliamsm

Newly Enlightened
thanks for the images of the lanyards, ive tried it a few different ways but i really dont like it, its far too long and thin, so may use the one from my led lenser :)

i am loving the ld75c aswell