• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Shipped to buyer: Custom Eagletac D25c Titanium w/XP-L 3D and custom fet Driver - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

drillbitz11

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipped to buyer: Custom Eagletac D25c Titanium w/XP-L 3D and custom fet Driver - No Longer Available

Shipped to buyer: Custom Eagletac D25c Titanium w/XP-L 3D and custom fet Driver

For sale is an Eagletac D25C Ti 2014 model. I've basically did my own D25cvn. I replaced the xpg2 with an XP-L 3d on a copper noctigon board. I also added a fet driver with the coolest firmware I've ever used. Its similar to guppydrv or drivervn but instead of only being able to go forward through the modes you can also go backwards by holding the button a half second longer. Below is a link that explains all the details. The light has been carried but is in very good condition. The work is tidy and professional. I really love this light but circumstances force me to sell. Free Priority Air Parcel Shipping. Extra for Tracking &/or international ($5-!0).

Here's a link that describes the driver firmware:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~toykeeper/flashlight-firmware/trunk/view/head%3A/ToyKeeper/blf-a6/blf-a6.txt

List Date: 1/6/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Shipped to buyer: Custom Eagletac D25c Titanium w/XP-L 3D and custom fet Driver
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

saypat

Enlightened
Re: Custom Eagletac D25c Titanium w/XP-L 3D and custom fet Driver

I have that light. I am quite envious of your MOD. I have that driver and firmware in a group buy light from the other forum. She has improved on the firmware if u can imagine that, and it is being implemented in another GB light. TO THE MOON ALICE!

wondering how much it would cost to mod my D25C like that.....

Finnegan

Newly Enlightened
Re: Custom Eagletac D25c Titanium w/XP-L 3D and custom fet Driver-price reduced! - No

I am still waiting for the light you promised to send on Monday but did not send. You promised again to send it yesterday but did not send. Please send me the light and the tracking number as you promised. Thank you kindly.

Finnegan

Newly Enlightened
Re: Custom Eagletac D25c Titanium w/XP-L 3D and custom fet Driver-price reduced! - No

I'm still waiting to hear from you Sebastian. You still haven't emailed me a tracking number or responded to my emails today. You have not yet sent me the light although you promised to send it on Monday January 25th after I was kind enough to pay you immediately via interac transfer. I've talked to several good people here on the forum about what my next steps will be. You need to send the light or send me a refund please. It's best to deal with people in an honest and straightforward manner and do the things you say you are going to do. Thank you.

Finnegan

Newly Enlightened

Sebastian. Another day has gone by and I still haven't heard from you.

mojospapi

Newly Enlightened

I have been MIA for awhile but b4 the site required prices to remain listed. I don't see it in this post. Curious what the sold price is?

Finnegan

Newly Enlightened

The price was $65 US, $95 Canadian, and I paid him via interac transfer. All the best.

Finnegan

Newly Enlightened

Sebastian- I am getting a lot of pm's from members who are wondering whats going on. They are surprised that a person like you who has been a member for awhile is behaving like this. All I have asked is that you respond to my emails and clarify why you have not either sent me the light and emailed me the tracking number (remember- the deal was I pay you via interac transfer so you could have the money immediately, and you then send a tracking number), or sent me a refund. Be great to hear from you why you are behaving like this.

Last edited:

Finnegan

Newly Enlightened

For those interested in my reputation I have been at Bladeforums since 2012 as Finnegan as well, and have a 100% positive approval rating in over 50 buys and sells. Having a feedback section here would be very useful. Any more members who have questions or information to share about drillbitz please feel free to pm me. It would be great to hear from you.

Finnegan

Newly Enlightened

I have contacted the administration at Panjo, where I first saw the light, and they will be monitoring the situation to see the outcome.

Finnegan

Newly Enlightened

I just received a copy of the email you received from the administrators of Panjo Sebastian.

scout24

Flashaholic

Finnegan- While I can understand your frustration, the content of your post was WAY over the top IMHO... Let's give it a day or two to see what happens, OK? Sometimes life gets in the way... Not saying that is what happened here, but how about stepping back for a moment...

Finnegan

Newly Enlightened

Removed by me.

Last edited:

Finnegan

Newly Enlightened

Oh, I just noticed you were a moderator!! Oops. Will do. You make the rules. If you like I will send my post to you before posting on Monday. All Best

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Oh, I just noticed you were a moderator!! Oops. Will do. You make the rules. If you like I will send my post to you before posting on Monday. All Best

I am closing this thread. BTW the seller has not done any action on CPF since 1/23.....Bill

Finnegan

Newly Enlightened
drillbitz11 has sent me the light. The matter is settled and does not need to be discussed further. This has been a lesson, for both of us I hope, in the value of constant careful and measured communication. Thank you to Candlepower's moderators for patience understanding and sound advice.

nbp

Flashaholic
Thank you Finnegan for your nice post. I'm glad this is resolved and that it can be put to rest and we appreciate you working along with us to straighten things out. We all love getting our new lights! Cheers everybody. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.