What Three Flashlights Would You First Order if you won the PB?

LetThereBeLight!

Enlightened
After first taking care of a zillion more important things (if I were to win), I'd order the Vinh versions of the TK-75; the D25C; & the ToolVN.

I'd also would consider ordering 20,000 ToolVNs to give out to everyone here (& others I know) but that assumes Vinh could train a team of people to get them all done (& that Lumintop could meet the 'request'!)

It's so nice to fantasize how to light up our world, among other things, isn't it?

:D

What three lights would you first order?

- LetThereBeLight!

Burgess

Flashaholic
Good question !

lovecpf

I'd have a machine shop make a
AA body for the Fenix E01 flashlight.

;)
_

LedTed

Enlightened
Surefire ARC3, Prometheus Alpha, and an HDS.

I too would go the HDS route. Then I'd spend the rest of the money to finish building my time machine, go months into the future, and receive my order. :crackup:

Last edited:

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Off the top of my head, lights I would like but can't afford:

Maxabeam from Jurassic Park, a Surefire from NCIS (I have a love-hate relationship with the show), and a completely custom-built light of my design (which would have to be completely hired out to do, because I don't know anything about building a light from the ground up, but have definite ideas as to what I would like, ha ha!).

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have a mokume TriV made.
Have a mokume HDS made.
Have a headlight built to my specs.

davyro

Enlightened
I'd buy an HDS Tactical 325 lumen version
I'd get a Surefire EB2 Back up &
last one of the 3 would be a custom built McGizmo haiku

Rutha73

Newly Enlightened
Being pretty new to good lights I would probly have to go with which three companies to buy from. One of each Fenix, one of each Nitecore and one of each Surefire would get me a good start!

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe a Surefire Hellfighter 5 or possibly the ARC2/3. Then something like the Lemax LX70 Superpower. As for number 3, I'd have to do some searching for a really nice titanium light. It would have trits and have to be edc sized. Either something completely new or a classic with super low production numbers.

If the question got opened up to "what lights", one of the brass searchlights like Polarli restored. Then two fully restored VSS-3A's to pedestal mount on a Hemtt 10 ton truck with remote controls, and finally a Spectrolabs Nightsun light and a small turbine generator to power it.

Archangel72

Newly Enlightened
ToolVN #1
TK75vnQ #2
#3 would probably be a handful of lights that have massive amounts of Trits in them, Ti, Copper, Silver even...

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good question !

lovecpf

I'd have a machine shop make a
AA body for the Fenix E01 flashlight.

;)
_

just find an old Peak Kilimanjaro with a single LED. Next best thing, maybe better. Mine is bombproof.

i would order a nice McGizmo, and try to buy a Tri EDC, and an LF2xt, among other things.

then I may call Curt at Peak about a project or two....

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Flashlights? What are those? I would forget about such trifle concerns of the little people and embrace my new and probably shorter life of wine, women and song.