• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn - OVEREADY Triple Copper E2e ‐ V5 - Natural HA -

jd1911

Newly Enlightened
ITEM WITHDRAWN!

I have for sale a Oveready Triple Copper E2e V5 XPL(3500 lumens) with Amber secondary. I purchased the complete light directly from Oveready and the body is bored. It's in the same exact condition as it was received from OR, except the copper is developing a natural patina. You can take a look at OR's website and see the spec's/programming features of the Triple V5 Wasp XPL or the Triple P60 XPL which use the same board. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

$450.00 shipped via USPS priority w/tracking to the 48 + 2 and Military APO/FPO only.

The first to post or PM a clear and unconditional "I'll take it" takes precedence over any PMs that may be in progress.
Payment via Paypal(No E-Checks) or USPS MO . PM for payment info.
Not looking for any trades.

Last edited:

jd1911

Newly Enlightened
Re: OVEREADY Triple Copper E2e ‐ V5 - Natural HA - 3500 lumens XPL w/amber secondary

That's a good idea!:grin2:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: OVEREADY Triple Copper E2e ‐ V5 - Natural HA - 3500 lumens XPL w/amber secondary

Wow, I can't believe one is out in the wild and it has lasted more than a hour! I am with Light11 on his idea. Man-o-man! And its a Amber, my favorite. :broke:

Free Bump!

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast

Things are slow around here when a light of this caliber goes "unclaimed" for a couple days....with you Str8stroke,bump for an awesome torch!

jd1911

Newly Enlightened

It is a great light. The only reason I'm letting it go is I also have a Black HA Triple Copper V5 amber head, Barry is boring a black E1 and E2 body for me.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened

What's the tint like on this one?

jd1911

Newly Enlightened

Well...I would say its closer to 4000K.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can you speak to the difference between the amber and red versions? What's the amber like? Is it brighter than the red?

bubble

Enlightened

Any chance you ship internationaly?

jd1911

Newly Enlightened

Can you speak to the difference between the amber and red versions? What's the amber like? Is it brighter than the red?

I have a Wasp with a red secondary and the amber is brighter. The red allows you to retain your night vision a little better but I prefer the amber.

Any chance you ship internationaly?

No, sorry.

jd1911

Newly Enlightened

No longer available.