UrnaBeam Behemoth...Rarest flashligt if you need parts...

Acika011

Newly Enlightened
This is my very first post so...HELLO WORLD. Sorry for my english, it's not my native language. I've bought the titled torch a few years ago. It works fine since it's used for hunting. Here it is:

HPIM2766_zpsgwqznvmr.jpg

Official specs:
BEHEMOTH C6-3W
240 lumen (XR-E)
2pc 18650

I didn't know it is XR-E until I saw a picture of LEd itself here on CPF. Next is actual led on the torch. Correct me if I'm wrong.

0111-2_zpsxjkjbid5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

0111-4_zpsaw4mohkf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Why I'm writing all of this? I'd like to make a spare Osram black 860nM IR bulb/pill/drop-in. It would be used occasionally so I don't want to change torch because it already has a place on the gun. "So, make it!"- someone would say. Ha! Here comes the interesting part. On the next pictures is actual , how to say it, outer casing of led and driver:

HPIM2752_zpsjgkfjyrf.jpg
[/URL]
[/IMG]

HPIM2754_zpsjel1w21j.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

HPIM2755_zpsakidb1bg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

HPIM2756_zpsgoyv7xmx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I've turned internet upside down but had no luck. There isn't anything alike on eBay, Google, Ali, DX, Banggood, NASA, CNN, BBC... I hope that someone here could recognize this as part of some other torch MF and advise me. My last option is to tear it apart and take it to machining shop and make a copy but I'm not to excited to brake somerhing that works just fine. Here some more pics of reflector and outer casing. THX.

HPIM2757_zps1us1oygs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

HPIM2761_zps2aijmpen.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

HPIM2762_zpsxgddylhg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

scout24

Flashaholic
Welcome! Thanks for the detailed pictures. Never seen one of those before. You've hopefully come to the right place... :)