• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: MicroIlluminator/Turbo NanoMate kit---SOLD

Maximum

Enlightened
This is my personnal kit:
-Black Micro-Illuminator, like new, flawless. This is the last of 4 I had. This one is more white and bright than the others.
-Cordura belt sheat sized for the Micro with 2 compartments: one for the light and the other for 2 spares AAA. Very tough, you will never loose your light with this one. It has also a velcro flap for the batts and light.
-Pewter Nano-Mate body only (uses the same Pill than the Micro) with the Turbo head. Bigger reflector for an impressive throw for such a small light.
-6 Energizer N-cells in pack of 2.
-4 Radio-Shack NiMh N rechargable batts (sometimes hard to find in store). Sized to fit, they come a hair too long.

The Lambda's Pill can also be run in a MiniMiniMag with NX05 or Fraen LP for a cool and long run time light. I can mod one for you for $25 if you wish (this mod can accept a standard sandwich or a MicroPill).

So you can possibly have the choice of 3 bodies (N, AA, AAA) to run the Pill with.

I am selling my "precious one" kit because I am raising funds for my Arc4. These lights are flawless, no cratches and always impress my friends who use stock M*g or Solitaire.

Asking $90 Cash Paypal or MO. Shipping is free for US and Canada (no border to cross for Canadians). Will ship international at actual cost.
Post and PM.

Thanks for looking.