Jaxman who ?

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, anyone using jaxman flashlights ? I have seen one I quite fancy - the x1, but I have never seen any jaxman users reviews or any Info on them ?

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't know personally. But some reviews on budget light forums of that light and others of that brand.

gunga

Flashaholic
I have a Jaxman u1 uv light. Build quality is about the same as convoy (ie very good budget brand). They even Lego together. Probably the same factory. The AA models are the same as thorfire tg06. All budget but good.

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the X6 hunter XHP50 modded with LD2 driver @5A, it absolutely kills the nitecore EC4S. Also got a X1 on the way. It already comes with XP-L HI on copper DTP so I'll be replacing the driver with a FET+1.

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys ! They have a nice looking 26650 thrower I like the look of ....

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the X6 hunter XHP50 modded with LD2 driver @5A, it absolutely kills the nitecore EC4S. Also got a X1 on the way. It already comes with XP-L HI on copper DTP so I'll be replacing the driver with a FET+1.

When you receive your X1 XP-L HI. Please could you describe the beam profile. I'm not sure the dimensions of the reflector focuses the XP-L HI properly.

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, did you recieve your x1 ? Any impressions ?

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got two Jax(max) lights, the Jaxmax U1, which is a UV light with a bandpass filter, and the Mini-C8, which is exactly what it says - a scaled down C8 light. Both are very solid lights with good build quality. The Jax Z1 is a very high quality zoomie, one of the better ones on the market. Like someone said above, they're about the same quality as something like Convoy, which is a good thing.